God Bless

Clan Curse

W3fMPzT.png

Wish to be apart of the movement?

Join The Most Active xLPC #Curse

Today we massed up 40 strong warriors to fight RAGE at clanwars for a 25v25 sadly enough there ranks would not comply or come to agreements and just fight god dam i gave you a 3 days notice and you pull 28 ok "#1 xlpc" lmfao thanks for wasting our time both rounds taking 20 mins to attack.

dlZDNOd.png

DZ2s2qc.png

UgUkW3Z.png

52ZHX0I.png

mCfgHlR.png

lnVKqIi.png

1c0pchd.png

actually it was a 20v20 min, we send post irc logs on here if you want to take it to that point. On our attacking round you took about 5 minutes to sit to us, meanwhile you had a level 64 when the cap was 60. After you sat to us, one of our members d'ced and instead of sitting, you decided to attack us on our attacking round. Choosing not to waste our member's time, we decided to offer you a redo. You then rushed us again on our attacking. Already having multiple curse kids pming me to join. Goodjob wasting time, and losing members

Rylan was cool with it he would bring his 61 and i brought the 64 but ok 

nobody brought a 61, we tried getting you to sit the 64 prior to the round even starting and you wouldn't do it.

AND... Then we told you to just sit one person, not even the 64. Kid in our TS dc'ed, and you attacked us up 4 because you were too impatient to properly do a prep.

Not to mention, after you decided to go full broccoli in that prep, we hit you at gap and turned your entire team into the brown sticky stuff that you were during the prep.

x5BcYOv.png hit you south of gap when you were up 5

JZJUCso.png pushed you into gap where your members were continuously dying

Bblg8qn.png you and your members ran off & managed to kill only 1 person.

ZnEMJ6L.png

rofl looted teleports in 40+ wildy & the most awkward amount of bind runes.

props you're doing okay.