Mr Potato heads vs the world pk trip

TLP FLAME UNIT

TLP pull 65-70 to p2p prep and lost 3-0... roll out on saturday trip with a strong 65.

FOE pull 75 and get a nice 3-0 win and what I thought would of been a nice little boost... pulls 45 the next day :S

It's all well and good you can prep for 1 fight a month FO but we have remained consistent for months now with pulls and performances on weekends. Hopefully you pull decent tomorrow so we can both get some decent fights. 

solo massed up 20 kids to flame us at a prep they werent participating in...

we massed up 65 people to kill him on a trip

Pretty good trade in all honesty, will probably do again.

Dont get too ahead of yourselves...

Your quality isnt good enough to start a rivalry with CP, FO & EOP. 

The only thing helping you atm is the ridiculous amount of addy you have - Not sure how you can even be considered a pure clan anymore tbh.

Remember the state of TLP before you all went 30+ defence ? Yeah me tooo.... You couldnt win a single F2P prep against EoP AND you were in a rivalry with Supremacy.

KYP.

The only thing helping you atm is the ridiculous amount of addy you have - Not sure how you can even be considered a pure clan anymore tbh.

Remember the state of TLP before you all went 30+ defence ? Yeah me tooo.... You couldnt win a single F2P prep against EoP AND you were in a rivalry with Supremacy.

KYP.

yeah keep bringing up the past lol, right now we're the best

KYP.

Stfu nignog, you got ur ass removed lmao, gl in p2p rofl

KYP.

LMFAO  LnRgXjz.gif  @@Braden