[Saturday] Olympus F2P Domination - Slamming Ruin+SV+CD+AAO+Mains

Misfits Public Relations

Olympus%20Banner7_zpsnxbbx2ty.png

#Olympus-rs | Olympus-rs.com

YOU will always be in our shadow.

Olympus set out today with a strong 60 Gods, maintaining 50+ for the 2 hour duration. After demolishing the Ruin/AAO alliance last night, we knew Ruin wasn't going to go out today without something up their sleeves; however, nothing they try will ever allow them to defeat us. 20 SV invites, teaming with CD/AAO and bringing mains will not save you from us. Nothing you can do will save you from us. 

Apologizing now is the only way to save yourselves; resistance is futile.

yqS97Wg.png

nPfzsv2.png

2925vzo.jpg

We started off the trip with some solid hits on Vitality/AAO/Ruin/ect.

At this point, Ruin decided to team with Critical Damage, giving them 120+ on the cape counter.

In order to keep them from teaming on us while we tried to get fights, we grabbed a cape switch to make things more even. We went with Doom for a 2v2 fight; however, RUCD decided to bring AAO along aswell. We should've seen it coming based on this topic a Ruin rank posted on AAO forums prior to the trip:

62c2be4d93e250abfd391d6387153645.png

We took on the 2v3 challenge, and ended up clearing the alliance 4-5 times before forcing them to end their trip.

Think next time before you team, RU. And be warned to the clans that helped them - this is the result you get.

2925vzo.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-3WE4XjTzE

0T51ko0.png

88wI8B0.png

xwFilDx.png

lZmbY64.png

GBbiUlh.png

1GntoKi.png

M8zphQU.png

jgK1NVI.png

hclQZB7.png

58c8bc1936d70137fbac3194ecb5cfb0.png

e2fd032341f9b896894b7ccd8536654d.png

f78a8bb6df6b11756a90a02e9da7d725.png

@@Howl wuu2 lol

Im7M4Qs.png

3Nv29of.png

I honestly dont give a fuck about people teaming.

120v120 fights are intense and fucking fun. It's runescape at the end of the day. Propaganda is always gonna happen while sharkbrew is around.  Shout outs to ruin cd  + doom. 

I never understood why people want to close clans. No matter how bad a clan is, without them you wouldn't have action. The pure community is in its dying stages, action is action. Had a sick time tonight, first time i've enjoyed scape in a while.

Never teamed with ruin or cd we were sniping both of them along with you and doom, but great looking trip.

Honestly I believe you but it looks bad that a ruin member posted that brown sticky stuff on ur forums and also ur positioning for like 5 minutes straight was in a way that you could only really hit us :/