[Saturday] Olympus F2P Domination - Slamming Ruin+SV+CD+AAO+Mains

Misfits Public Relations

ehh... you mean... you were pulling 30s last week. now you accually have to team up with several clans, and have to get a clan to close into you to be still irrelevant. 

First you guys aid "prep us" because you lost to us in wildy all the time. Now you lose to us in Preps, and tell us to come to the wildy again/ Here you get slammed. What is next? Castle wars? LOL

We outpulled you both days last week lmfao... awkward. We're literally at the stage where its not worth fighting you in the wilderness as you have 20-25 less than us.

Take the back seat and bank your doom capes tomorrow op, let the big boys play ;)

Do you think you would of had any chance against ruins 80 man pull without teaming? No, meaning you're losing this rivalry.

AAO didn't team with us mate, just go watch their video, they were just the XL of the trip sniping whatever.

Why would we start teaming with CD from the get go when we pulled the most? We took our capes off and hit them plenty of times, please refer to our video for proof of this, I'm sure cd can confirm anyways.

Doom carried you, hence why you didn't even have a mutual cape and just followed them around like lost puppies the whole trip, you also keep accepting our declarations but then never show up.

The only times you can ever have a chance of beating us is with another clan to carry your ass. :) thanks for the action though Tom, I don't get told anything or get brainwashed into believing any propaganda, I go from what I saw on the battle field and in the vids.

LOL chase is openly admitting to team againt us, which they were you fucking broccoli thre is even a post about it and you still wont believe it, how fucking dislusual are you lmfao 

"your80 man pull" constsed of a bunch of invites too. So shut the fuck up and man up and stop teaming or ill give you a taste of your own medicene. 

You guys fucking blow and you know it kanicus. stop believing, its a waste of time. half your leadership left you lready.

You wanted to Team with CD, because you cant take Doom +10, you cant take us +10. becauseyou totally blow.

"Doom Carried you"  what you're saying here, isnt true. We worked together, and thatshow we won if one clan is really bad, like urs and one clan is better like CD, you alwayss end up badly, like thwhat happend with you.

just kyp. and stop trying.. your clan wi never go anywere.

you go from what you saw. then you should ssee right here, te topic chase made you broccoli.

We outpulled you both days last week lmfao... awkward. We're literally at the stage where its not worth fighting you in the wilderness as you have 20-25 less than us.

Take the back seat and bank your doom capes tomorrow op, let the big boys play ;)

not eally, aturay we pulled equally, and smashed you to like a 30 man pull at the end of the trip?

Sundy you pulled around 40 too. you teamed with DP, who had 35, VT, with 15, you had SV and chaos on your trip.

kyp broccoli stay ez

What the fuck are you talking about?

At least 5+ of our members including myself were ddosed that prep both round 2 and 3 right before the round started...

Also you have publicly accepted 2 of our preps and then not made a topic on your forums and have not showed up. How can you act like you are even competing in this rivalry?

You are legit at the stage where you have to wear another clans cape to survive. Not even switch to a neutral cape but literally wear another clans cape and fall in on them.

Just close.

I've never set up a prep and not made a topic about it. I think you guys are the guys that are sso broccolied, that you get trolled by other clans really easy.

Keep up the propaganda, we all know what happend

lfaoo was easy already doesnt know what to say anymore so you go on my form not accually what i am saying

I am so done, keep making fallacy's you broccoli lmfao stay ez

half your leadership left you lready.

didnt we steal half of your leadership cause they seen how fucking brown sticky stuff you are? LOOOOOOOL

enjoy getting slammed tomorrow and forced to wear another clans cape HAHAHA porkchop cunt

half your leadership left you lready.

didnt we steal half of your leadership cause they seen how fucking brown sticky stuff you are? LOOOOOOOL

enjoy getting slammed tomorrow and forced to wear another clans cape HAHAHA porkchop cunt

no not relly, only one because he wants to lead trips and we didnt let him led primarly.

Cya half your leaderbrown sticky stuff left you.. stop trying you clan will ever go anywere.

no not relly, only one because he wants to lead trips and we didnt let him led primarly.

Cya half your leaderbrown sticky stuff left you.. stop trying you clan will ever go anywere.

we have been open for a month and have already surpassed your clans pull and your clans quality (nice prep record btw)

and if you mean half our leadership as in the rd slaves i think we are doing just fine we've doubled our pull since they left and have already taken #1 in the wildy today. Stay ez olympiss gl with your cape issue.

we have been open for a month and have already surpassed your clans pull and your clans quality (nice prep record btw)

and if you mean half our leadership as in the rd slaves i think we are doing just fine we've doubled our pull since they left and have already taken #1 in the wildy today. Stay ez olympiss gl with your cape issue.

you clerly must be broccolied. You didnt do anything to our pull, we made you pull 30s to weekend trips ffor the past 6 weeks. nnow you have to team up with other clans/let other clans close into you to compete, You've done nothing with our prep record, we beat you in the last 2 preps we had. You didn't take #1 at all. You got cleared several times, and "as in the RD saves", m8. There's still a rank in your rank structure that is in RD. You're calling him brown sticky stuff rn aye? 

You got comepletly bodyslammed yesterday, firt you say " prep uss" then it was wild, now it's " prep us" again

lmfao nice community stay ez, the propaganda you believe inright here is unbelievably funny rofl

you clerly must be cauliflower. You didnt do anything to our pull, we made you pull 30s to weekend trips ffor the past 6 weeks. nnow you have to team up with other clans/let other clans close into you to compete, You've done nothing with our prep record, we beat you in the last 2 preps we had. You didn't take #1 at all. You got cleared several times, and "as in the RD saves", m8. There's still a rank in your rank structure that is in RD. You're calling him brown sticky stuff rn aye? 

You got comepletly bodyslammed yesterday, firt you say " prep uss" then it was wild, now it's " prep us" again

lmfao nice community stay ez, the propaganda you believe inright here is unbelievably funny rofl

This is where i call it quits with you LMFAO. How can i continue to speak with someone so fucking cauliflower, do you even know the meaning of surpass you fucking brain dead piece of brown sticky stuff l0l0l0l0l0l0l please look it up before saying anything ever again you are giving my brain cancer. As for today we were the longest in multi, pulled the highest, won the only 1v1 fight at new-gate and slammed the fuck out of every other clan. also i said "RD SLAVES" and yeah idc ill call him brown sticky stuff idek who the fuck he is. 

Lets also mention we have been saying prep us, and see you in the wild. You can do brown sticky stuff in wild with your garb pull and you refuse to prep us. Sorry we've done good and recruited so our pulls are smashing yours and you are slumping, You havent done brown sticky stuff to us since we opened your clan is literal brown sticky stuff. 

And no i don't believe propaganda, there is none we all saw what happened today we all know what happened we don't need our ranks to tell us what we can clearly see.

Now i've said all i've needed to say to you and i don't want brain cancer from your lack of english and just plan stupidity, don't quote me again don't talk to me(or anyone again untill you learn to speak) and have fun with your brown sticky stuff slumping clan See you never.

I've never set up a prep and not made a topic about it. I think you guys are the guys that are sso cauliflower, that you get trolled by other clans really easy.

surprise me and link me the topics you made for these which you accepted?

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12732-ru-declares-on-op-no-singles-in-clw/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11970-ruin-declares-on-olympus/

ehh... you mean... you were pulling 30s last week. now you accually have to team up with several clans, and have to get a clan to close into you to be still irrelevant. 

First you guys aid "prep us" because you lost to us in wildy all the time. Now you lose to us in Preps, and tell us to come to the wildy again/ Here you get slammed. What is next? Castle wars? LOL

U beat us once kid relax. still 2-1 and u had all CP when u beat us LMAO

I've never set up a prep and not made a topic about it. I think you guys are the guys that are sso cauliflower, that you get trolled by other clans really easy.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/12732-ru-declares-on-op-no-singles-in-clw/

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/11970-ruin-declares-on-olympus/

ye dude, just like yesterday at the mini 

5sr23I1.png

RknOibO.png

lol ok

oh ad we accepted one of them, we turned up, but no one wa sthere. and then the 1st one, we couldnt because we alrdy had a prep scheduled at that time nd u guy didnt wanna do it another time ;l