Vitality takes #1 MPC FT 50 man Pull no HPC kids

Dude

m0N65fi.png

Today Vitality went on a Saturday PK Trip peaking at 50 members without any HPC multi clanners and took #1 MPC because Ruin/CD = Same capes and Doom/OP = same team capes disqualifying both of them. The only other real clan that was out was the AAO/TLP Alliance who we cleared and pushed to GDZ!

GF  AAO x1

Also GF Doom/OP/CD/Ruin who we sniped at CORP! We did work vs the pair of alliances and had a lot of fun

Vitality Video

Vitality Pictures 

oiler

Spoiler 

0129212cfcc4e3c756f0ebb3a404f9c1.png

1eb0693f954d260d9ab69b616f9086cb.png

e57722bde3470153bbed7308cbf17c24.png

1d9f4d931ee3dfcad698773eb8045e4d.png

I just wasted my time watching your vid, what a fucking laughing stock, you chase one guy spamming walk of shame, had 1 fight vs AAO of which they pulled to gdz with a reasonable amount of opts but you wouldn't follow because you were scared they could out return you and then you sat in single doing nothing.

You wasted 40 of your members time on a Saturday night, they must be some loyal ass fucks staying in vitality. Loooool

I just wasted my time watching your vid, what a fucking laughing stock, you chase one guy spamming walk of shame, had 1 fight vs AAO of which they pulled to gdz with a reasonable amount of opts but you wouldn't follow because you were scared they could out return you and then you sat in single doing nothing.

You wasted 40 of your members time on a Saturday night, they must be some loyal ass fucks staying in vitality. Loooool

bro it was 15 TLP kids in another ts with AAO capes that went to Gdz and the rest followed l0l0l0l. We went to Hit Olympus at maze because AAO = dead 

We had a great trip dude we did what we needed to do, destroyed AAO then we could go on with our lives cause its Saturday night lol and also  I had to go to a football game + Vt4 had family emergencies  

bro it was 15 TLP kids in another ts with AAO capes that went to Gdz and the rest followed l0l0l0l. We went to Hit Olympus at maze because AAO = dead 

We had a great trip dude we did what we needed to do, destroyed AAO then we could go on with our lives cause its Saturday night lol and also  I had to go to a football game + Vt4 had family emergencies  

xGpUV5z.png

LMAO

xGpUV5z.png

LMAO

Dude its because I knew Olympus was going to hit it lmfao, I wanted Ruin to anti-Crash... I was talking to Soniqs about that actually. I know it looks bad but dw we good 

downys.

I see ur mad that Extinct/Curse were both closed by me and now my boys over at EnVy & VP are finishing the job with the Vtec clan 

Dude its because I knew Olympus was going to hit it lmfao, I wanted Ruin to anti-Crash... I was talking to Soniqs about that actually. I know it looks bad but dw we good 

I see ur mad that Extinct/Curse were both closed by me and now my boys over at EnVy & VP are finishing the job with the Vtec clan 

If you knew olympus was going to hit it you probably wouldnt have ran back east onto newgate where olympus were.

You know, like in this picture.

The fight vs aao started with 48v38 and you literally killed only 1 straggler after you dropped to 40 opts ingame LOL. AAO dipped to gdz because OP was about to crash, they were at lvl 40 ss.

You literally wasted 48 ppl 2hrs of their lives.

actually trip was only 38 minutes + 30 min mass due to IRL brown sticky stuff and ranks having to go and we did what we had to do........ but dw next week we're gonna come at the pure community with full force, today was just a warm up for what is yet to come. My boy Hassan coming through <3 we need a caller 

If you knew olympus was going to hit it you probably wouldnt have ran back east onto newgate where olympus were.

You know, like in this picture.

we all make mistakes bro, dw doe next week VT gonna learn from em and do good.