Envy vs Rage 2-0 F2P Prep

Pain

obHm4iP.png

Rage asked us for a prep 25v25 min, 61 cb cap, 1 exception. We accepted. 2 of our main members had reached lvl 62 but we brought them with us. Rage started crying about it but didn´t last long for them to man up and stop bitching. We came out on top with a solid 2-0

Shoutout to rage for fucking up the actual second round when we were supposed to attack. Watch it here

Round 1

Envy starting >>> 31

Envy ending >>> 20

Rage starting >>> 31

Rage ending >>> 0

Round 2

Envy starting >>> 28

Envy ending >>> 10

Rage starting >>> 28

Rage ending >>> 0

We asked for round 3 but they declined.

Ty 4 the prep rage.

Gj to all my envy boys.

LOL SORRY FOR THE DOTS IN MY VID, brown sticky stuff FUCKED UP BUT ENJOY XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yr9E_TCctk

So embarrassing you try to claim a win out of this, cancer to the scene no wonder you closed as an LPC. P.S. it says something about the quality of your clan when you merge into the worst LPC going lmfao

go rage about losing. your clan name suits you well

cheated hard? k we had 2 62s. its 1 fucking cb lvl. cry some more....u got smacked

"unfair" looool

Rage asked us for a prep 25v25 min, 61 cb cap, 1 exception. We accepted and came out on top with a solid 2-0 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

You shouldn't have posted this. I would think you guys wouldn't get the win with sb.

@@Pain have you ended already? Godbless EnVy, brown sticky stuff as an LPC even worse as an xLPC r0fl

if brown sticky stufftalking is your way of getting over a loss, by all means go ahead.

I dont remember envy giving rage a redo and the round we tried to re do u just left the portal bc u went from 30-22 real quick farmer.

we went from 30-22 cause we left the cc, that was the round u fucked up at lmao. 

Rage asked us for a prep 25v25 min, 61 cb cap, 1 exception. We accepted and came out on top with a solid 2-0 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

You shouldn't have posted this.

should have have mentoined that we had 2 62s, yes. its in there now.

should have have mentoined that we had 2 62s, yes. its in there now.

Thing is 

There was no two EXCEPTIONS. Kinda figured on why you guys didn't drop if they rushed you on your attacking round.