CD or Doom?

mossGiant

Which would you join?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. CD or Doom?

• CD (best lpc in history)
    • Doom (cwa fags)

Godbless, doom clearly have better quality then Cd hence the huge win streak.

I wouldn't join doom because personally I dislike their attitude and think they are cocky as fuck and make some silly wild decisions.

But then CDs lack of quality in clan wars would make me not wanna join.

We are cocky...we worked our asses off to earn the right to be cocky :P in terms of silly wild decissions ehh i don't see it :D

We are cocky...we worked our asses off to earn the right to be cocky :P in terms of silly wild decissions ehh i don't see it :D

You should be confident but cockiness will only need to other clans not wanting to give you action, and yeah well teaming with Olympus regardless of the circumstance is always a silly option, also which suprised me was ruin (50) were fighting like 70 cd & op members of which you crashed with like 70 but then focusd only ruin proceeding to chase us in single, seemed a bit of a weird mood bare in mind we give you the most preps and highest pulling events 😠That's why I said that :)

You should be confident but cockiness will only need to other clans not wanting to give you action, and yeah well teaming with Olympus regardless of the circumstance is always a silly option, also which suprised me was ruin (50) were fighting like 70 cd & op members of which you crashed with like 70 but then focusd only ruin proceeding to chase us in single, seemed a bit of a weird mood bare in mind we give you the most preps and highest pulling events That's why I said that :)

Don't get me wrong we appriciate the action but what we did on Sunday in regards of the focusing was because of Saturday. Hopefully you can understand that we don't take lightly to such things. But thank you fpr the explenaton :)

Lmfao CD isn't even remotely close to Doom's level.

Hence the fact they don't give us any matched preps.  They tell their members we are a CWA clan because they simply can't compete.

I wonder how their members feel when their members see them getting slammed in the wilderness as well.  "CWA Clan" alright.

Oh wait, that's why 4 of CD's best members with intelligence switched over to a real clan and not a propaganda clan that can't back anything up they do.

Hence the fact they don't give us any matched preps.  They tell their members we are a CWA clan because they simply can't compete.

I wonder how their members feel when their members see them getting slammed in the wilderness as well.  "CWA Clan" alright.

Oh wait, that's why 4 of CD's best members with intelligence switched over to a real clan and not a propaganda clan that can't back anything up they do.

wordddddddddddddddddd my ngga