[D]oom Saturday F2P Pk Trip | Demolishing CD.

موني

how the fuck do you have +25 on us at corp hill

and still get out-returned

its cuz cd is brain dead they can have 100 n us 80 n still be better we just overall better then these brown sticky stuffter and tanking and at returning! word of advise cd quality over quantity 

another weekend where the mighty doom demons demolish the flamboyant pink caped clan known as critical bank loss. who can stop these mighty marauders when they demoralize clans even while down opts... who will put a stop to these mighty beasts!? we may never see a day where the demonic demons of doom will be sent back to the pits of hell to leave us peaceful citizens of gielinor. i personally saw the doom demons slaughter every clan that was in the dangerous lands of the wilderness today and it has not been the first time they've shown their unstoppable strength.

another weekend where the mighty doom demons demolish the flamboyant pink caped clan known as critical bank loss. who can stop these mighty marauders when they demoralize clans even while down opts... who will put a stop to these mighty beasts!? we may never see a day where the demonic demons of doom will be sent back to the pits of hell to leave us peaceful citizens of gielinor. i personally saw the doom demons slaughter every clan that was in the dangerous lands of the wilderness today and it has not been the first time they've shown their unstoppable strength.

critical bank loss ROFL

OT:

sAGAi0R.gif

hello my friends. i come to you to say that i am back from playing dead man iron man mode. while dead man mode (on my iron man mode account) is quite fun, seeing the doom demons kill their enemies is too much for me to miss. today i witness the mass slaughter of the pink cape and red cape clan who think they can step up to the mighty demons while i was walking around in the wildy flaunting my newly aquired robin hood hat x3 loot. yes that is 3 robin hood hats in one clue scroll loot (from a hard clue scroll). i knew i was safe though, because one of the almighty leader of the doom demons wispered "hoot hoot" into my ears and i immediately felt a shroud of protection cover myself and my x3 robin hood hat loot from a hard clue scroll (yes thats 3 robin hood hats from one hard clue).

thank you doom demons, i am forever grateful 

hello my friends. i come to you to say that i am back from playing dead man iron man mode. while dead man mode (on my iron man mode account) is quite fun, seeing the doom demons kill their enemies is too much for me to miss. today i witness the mass slaughter of the pink cape and red cape clan who think they can step up to the mighty demons while i was walking around in the wildy flaunting my newly aquired robin hood hat x3 loot. yes that is 3 robin hood hats in one clue scroll loot (from a hard clue scroll). i knew i was safe though, because one of the almighty leader of the doom demons wispered "hoot hoot" into my ears and i immediately felt a shroud of protection cover myself and my x3 robin hood hat loot from a hard clue scroll (yes thats 3 robin hood hats from one hard clue).

The legend 

congratulations on your x3 robin hood hat clue scroll loots my friend, i am surprised the ruthless demonic demons of doom spared your life although they have done the same to me in the past. i still find it hard to trust such brutish beasts till this day after witnessing the revolting actions of these blood thirsty monsters straight from the pits of hell.

From an unbiased point of view, considering I'm in critical downies, we lost to the doom demons again

i am sorry for your loss my friend, in my unbiased goat opinion these doom demons should really give critical downfall a break as they've done nothing but be big bullies. if it was up to me there would be nothing but peace in these lands of gielinor so the weaker clans such as your own wouldnt have to suffer so many fatalities and loss of the gold inside their nearingly empty banks.

the cape counter isn't that bias

you should consider taking a peak at that

in the first video posted

0:19 Shows CD rushing up 9

1:40 Doom matches it

2:25 it says Doom has 15 more people

2:50 CD books it to corp because they are down 25

Their '2 ex-cd, turned spies' are obviously lost lololoolllllll. How brain dead are they when no ex cd were actually at the trip.

Looked easy lads. Shame they wouldn't leave my net on long enough to take part in the feast.