[All Trip Long] - Olympus #1 Saturday Trip | No Escape for Ruin

Misfits Public Relations

Interesting topic, looks like you guys had some fun action. I wasn't on today so can't speak for Ruin but looks like you guys still hugging singles even with + opts...

Nonetheless well done just get rid of that addy and you guys will start to look good

Grats on your trip op, we had a bit of a low pull this Saturday, the only thing I'd say is why wont you ever go multi first? You make us take the fight to multi even when down 7-8 which is a bit bs.

Thanks for the action.

lol you got stumped like always. whats the excuse this time lmao

Nice lobsters

Thanks! Pizzas werent buying in G.E so i just returned with lobs LOL

Interesting topic, looks like you guys had some fun action. I wasn't on today so can't speak for Ruin but looks like you guys still hugging singles even with + opts...

Nonetheless well done just get rid of that addy and you guys will start to look good

hello mr DoggyStyle65 lmfao

your clan sucks

congratz, i heard cp got bullied so hard today by sv that they ended early and had to mass join your trip so they atleast got some action today. Gj cp would love to do it again sometime maybe without 30 def though??  

well, who did you get that from? probably ruin rofl nice propaganda.

Idc where CP had a good rip or not lol we're not a hpc pure clan

Grats on your trip op, we had a bit of a low pull this Saturday, the only thing I'd say is why wont you ever go multi first? You make us take the fight to multi even when down 7-8 which is a bit bs.

Thanks for the action.

?????

I literally watched your trip, all I saw was the fucking RuneScape log in screen and you guys regrouping in P2P worlds while we're sitting in multi spam taunting you.