[D]oom destroys CD, Friday P2P Trip.

tribal

why do you lie so much lmfao

you had a short prep for today then called us out you had 50 on teamspeak the whole time. You're just lucky we decided to fight you so not sure why you would act like a broccoli.

Just remember though

• we make you PK below level 20 wilderness on ALL of your Pk trips
  • we made you brings teles
  • we made you mass tele out and return together because you were getting banged
Stay brown sticky stuff Doom if it was around level 30 wilderness where you couldn't tele out you would of got cleared from the map

You had a brown sticky stuff ton of mains thus why we stayed low wildy, we brought glories, and we mass teled out when you mass 1 itemed. You can see on our vids the white dots around us were wearing 1 items when we ported out.

why do you lie so much lmfao

you had a short prep for today then called us out you had 50 on teamspeak the whole time. You're just lucky we decided to fight you so not sure why you would act like a broccoli.

Just remember though

• we make you PK below level 20 wilderness on ALL of your Pk trips
  • we made you brings teles
  • we made you mass tele out and return together because you were getting banged

Stay brown sticky stuff Doom if it was around level 30 wilderness where you couldn't tele out you would of got cleared from the map

Let's just admit it... You're my leader and it's so sad to lie. You told all of JaJa to log out south of newgate until the

doom demons rushed us..of course they won't go deep wild. And you told us to return in F2p Gear and 1 item to

"clear" them but then we got cleared so we had VT help us and still got cleared as well

Let's just admit it... You're my leader and it's so sad to lie. You told all of JaJa to log out south of newgate until the

doom demons rushed us..of course they won't go deep wild. And you told us to return in F2p Gear and 1 item to

"clear" them but then we got cleared so we had VT help us and still got cleared as well

for starters non of my members would call you doom demons because it sounds pathetic. is your leader 13 years old, cmon...

@ there's nothing you can do to any doom member irl so please don't act the big guy when Il make you shout for your daddy which again I'd back hand him to. Silly little guy stop taking the game to serious.

lmfao what the fuck are you on about you little cretin