Ruin vs Doom (2-1) | Defending the title

Ir0ny

Gz on getting enough leaks into doom for them to auto-leave lmao, shame that won't help you on the weekend :^)

(btw before you dispute this our attacking round the counter drops prior to anyone even dieing lol)

u talk about weekends like ur allowed to stay up for saturday trips

Probably the worst excuse ever. You sat your people when we pulled more. If you wanted to win, try harder next time. Honestly, didn't expect this post from you.

idk if you ppl get it or not

we sat people because they weren't allowed in rofl

if you wanna cry then next time we can break rules and bring in 10 exceptions, just so you don't have to sit so many..

Probably the worst excuse ever. You sat your people when we pulled more. If you wanted to win, try harder next time. Honestly, didn't expect this post from you.

You auto gave some1 member after they left cc and got booted from Doom. It's not an excuse because it happened and there's proof.

idk if you ppl get it or not

we sat people because they weren't allowed in rofl

if you wanna cry then next time we can break rules and bring in 10 exceptions, just so you don't have to sit so many..

you sat 10 extra people you didnt need to do you even have 10 people over the cap on ur ml lmfao more like you sat your low lvls when we pulled more lmao

Go to bed cauliflower spastic or do you have insomnia too mullet head
grats on attending a trip while your daddy wasn't home? not sure how you're going to try and talk about hair when in every picture it looks like it's been about a week since you washed yours

you sat 10 extra people you didnt need to do you even have 10 people over the cap on ur ml lmfao more like you sat your low lvls when we pulled more lmao

I'm one of our lowest levels and I didn't get sat (74 cb, our lowest was 72), we had several 90s and 88s lmfao you're trying too hard to create propaganda just stop 

grats on attending a trip while your daddy wasn't home? not sure how you're going to try and talk about hair when in every picture it looks like it's been about a week since you washed yours

My dad was home? Why are you talking about dads when you don't have one, and why are you talking about what my hair looks like when the pictures you're jerking over was when I was 14 whereas i'm 21 now lmfao spastic pedophile. Perhaps if you weren't so obsessed you wouldn't have insomnia lmao

I'm one of our lowest levels and I didn't get sat (74 cb, our lowest was 72), we had several 90s and 88s lmfao you're trying too hard to create propaganda just stop

My dad was home? Why are you talking about dads when you don't have one, and why are you talking about what my hair looks like when the pictures you're jerking over was when I was 14 whereas i'm 21 now lmfao spastic pedophile. Perhaps if you weren't so obsessed you wouldn't have insomnia lmao

didn't know you were 14 last year bro o.O how can u be 21 if you were 14 last year that doesn't make sense bro

it's 1am, i know you're used to getting sent to bed at 9pm by daddy and all but i don't think someone staying up til 1am makes them an insomniac lol god ur awkward