Ruin vs Doom (2-1) | Defending the title

Ir0ny

@@ultama Sorry for the typo. You seem so salty over losing... it's enjoyable... 

Now I'm leaving sharkbrew for the night maybe you want to try that aswell

Bscape prod you are...

Hey I managed to get to you so much that you had to ask your clan members if they knew me and make a meme. I'm not salty considering it's a game, but hey you're proud to be dedicated to it lmfao

You're talking about leaving sharkbrew and implying that I don't go off it (which implies I don't go out) yet I'm the one with the job and am about to head out into town and you aren't lol.

Stay easy btw, gl this weekend.

Hey I managed to get to you so much that you had to ask your clan members if they knew me and make a meme. I'm not salty considering it's a game, but hey you're proud to be dedicated to it lmfao

You're talking about leaving sharkbrew and implying that I don't go off it (which implies I don't go out) yet I'm the one with the job and am about to head out into town and you aren't lol.

Stay easy btw, gl this weekend.

gmaul head irl

potato masher irl?

and flames ppl about having a social life good 1

Doom is upset they had to fight "down 1" - I presume this same person left the cc first round? 1 opt isnt that significant in a 40v40

not my fault you have members who want to sabotage you

I can show you server logs of us having 1-2 people going offline each round, so in reality the fight was even if not in your favor.

We outpulled you, forcing you to play all your low levels.. which would be no issue if you had consistent quality throughout 

I understand we took something that you held dear for a long time, but I dont understand why everyone is so upset

its a game.. there has to be a winner and a loser

!

You're up at 1 am being obsessed over people on sharkbrew, I think that makes you both an insomniac and awkward (probably explains why you never go out).

I never go to bed at 9pm nor do I get sent to bed by my dad (which wouldn't make sense considering half the time I'm not sleeping at my house anyway lmfao dumb dropout).

There was no pictures posted of me last year dumb broccoli lmfao Unless you think I could somehow be 20 and be wearing a secondary school uniform... God you really shouldn't have dropped out of school.

i realize 1am is extremely late for you seeing as daddy sent you to bed at 9pm your whole life but that really isn't late for normal people (u aren't normal maul headed freak)

how u gonna say i don't go out then say no pictures of u were posted in the last year l000000000l wtf mfw

ye bro dropout etc i think u fell off the segway and hit ur head a little too hard this time ultamaul

lmfao u sucked eops cock and claimed #1 when 50 of them mass joined.

Then they fucked off lmfao.

Inb4 foe comment

no1 sucked their cock they joined of their own accord 

u sucked eop's cock when u were competing vs them before they closed lmao didnt want the same fate as cp or fi

no1 sucked their cock they joined of their own accord

u sucked eop's cock when u were competing vs them before they closed lmao didnt want the same fate as cp or fi

i like u so I'm not gonna flame but no dude we were stronger, we lasted until September as #1 f2p and still untouchable in p2p

yes we will see if you're staff team wants to do another.. we are always up for it weekly, y'all on the other hand aren't

Dude you are so butt hurt its funny af. Keep on yelling to yourself in your heard, maybe they lost cuase of you? Maybe you could of done something better? something to prevent you from having 1 bangs? Idk man, its stressful losing #1 but get DICKED ON!!!