Ruin vs Doom (2-1) | Defending the title

Ir0ny

I'm one of our lowest levels and I didn't get sat (74 cb, our lowest was 72), we had several 90s and 88s lmfao you're trying too hard to create propaganda just stop 

My dad was home? Why are you talking about dads when you don't have one, and why are you talking about what my hair looks like when the pictures you're jerking over was when I was 14 whereas i'm 21 now lmfao spastic pedophile. Perhaps if you weren't so obsessed you wouldn't have insomnia lmao

haha i guess thats fair enough half your pull is foe invites you have like 5 people over 90 cb

didn't know you were 14 last year bro o.O how can u be 21 if you were 14 last year that doesn't make sense bro

it's 1am, i know you're used to getting sent to bed at 9pm by daddy and all but i don't think someone staying up til 1am makes them an insomniac lol god ur awkward

You're up at 1 am being obsessed over people on sharkbrew, I think that makes you both an insomniac and awkward (probably explains why you never go out).

I never go to bed at 9pm nor do I get sent to bed by my dad (which wouldn't make sense considering half the time I'm not sleeping at my house anyway lmfao dumb dropout).

There was no pictures posted of me last year dumb broccoli lmfao Unless you think I could somehow be 20 and be wearing a secondary school uniform... God you really shouldn't have dropped out of school.

In  all honesty, Stop making excuses doom. 

Because everytime we win over you you'll come up with the biggest excuses ever, Yes I pre-run. 

I pre-run every round cuz I got some little douchebags in doom who like me and who attend to show that by throwing arrows at my head.

Now that's out of the way on to the next point, you guys whining about 1 person leaving cc. IRRELEVANCE HELLO

#1 matched right here boys,  well deserved well fought.

In  all honesty, Stop making excuses doom. 

Because everytime we win over you you'll come up with the biggest excuses ever, Yes I pre-run. 

I pre-run every round cuz I got some little douchebags in doom who like me and who attend to show that by throwing arrows at my head.

Now that's out of the way on to the next point, you guys whining about 1 person leaving cc. IRRELEVANCE HELLO

#1 matched right here boys,  well deserved well fought.

Who throws arrows at your head?  :rolleyes:

You auto gave some1 member after they left cc and got booted from Doom. It's not an excuse because it happened and there's proof.

CRYMORE hAHAHAHAH

this proves my point about how bad "lpcs" are. doom actually thought they accomplished so much by getting wins from xl, op, cd even rt  or some brown sticky stuff

this

The last preps we had you've always been late like 15-30 minutes, it's late for our GMT unit (Prep started at 1:30AM in my time).

Also we sat only exeptions, i don't see why you have to be so salty about it, if you don't know brown sticky stuff then don't talk.

Gratz on your win, hopefully more to come. :)

The last preps we had you've always been late like 15-30 minutes, it's late for our GMT unit (Prep started at 1:30AM in my time).

Also we sat only exeptions, i don't see why you have to be so salty about it, if you don't know brown sticky stuff then don't talk.

it was also late for our GMTers including me its called dedication and coffee. 

yes we're the salty ones...

do u speak more than one language? ignorant moron lmao

Aside from the fact that I do, how does that have anything to do with what I just said? How does only speaking one language make me an ignorant moron? 

Hence why I'm not going to talk to the kid... Prolly some fat fuck in his dads basement getting carroted by his mum... 

You're not talking to me, you're writing to me lmao. Your assumptions and propaganda are both wrong and horrible, please stop lmfao you're really making yourself look broccolied.

@@ultama Propaganda? Get out of your basement and watch the fights.

Propaganda refers to the fact your members think we sat low levels when we actually sat our 88s+

I guess your not fluent in English or English isn't your main language because you sound like a broccoli lmao.

Btw I'm at my work office programming. wuu2 jobless tomato lol

Propaganda refers to the fact your members think we sat low levels when we actually sat our 88s+

I guess your not fluent in English or English isn't your main language because you sound like a broccoli lmao.

Btw I'm at my work office programming. wuu2 jobless tofu lol

I'm ok buddy ;-) Thanks anyway. I'd say I'm quite fluent in English but anyway what has that to do with this.

Our members believe we won fair and square as we did also irrelevance of dragging jobs into this... Just makes you look silly. 

idk if you ppl get it or not

we sat people because they weren't allowed in rofl

if you wanna cry then next time we can break rules and bring in 10 exceptions, just so you don't have to sit so many..

Prep us?

You auto gave some1 member after they left cc and got booted from Doom. It's not an excuse because it happened and there's proof.

Really? That's rich coming from doom, Moni.