[AAO] Against All Odds Vs. Vitality ft. Apex ~P2P PREP [3-0]

Giraffe0123

What..Apex? How about you fucking prep us lol

Are you actually fucking serious. Fucking cancer. Come prep us if you honestly think you'd even dent us. 

Edit: Gratz on your win verses Vitality.

Why are you so salty? We only even mentioned you because 4-5 members who are actually in Apex were there.  Not sure why but you were. We never claimed a win against you l0l.

Why are you so salty? We only even mentioned you because 4-5 members who are actually in Apex were there.  Not sure why but you were. We never claimed a win against you l0l.

Your second video, in your topic, is titled "AAO Vs Apex", and you can go ahead and get whoever it is to edit the title of the video, but the text in the video even says vs Apex so you can't pull a fast one. Not to mention the tower you got spamming GF Apex. That looks pretty conclusively that you're trying to claim a win against us, otherwise don't include that brown sticky stuff in your topic. 

Your second video, in your topic, is titled "AAO Vs Apex", and you can go ahead and get whoever it is to edit the title of the video, but the text in the video even says vs Apex so you can't pull a fast one. Not to mention the tower you got spamming GF Apex. That looks pretty conclusively that you're trying to claim a win against us, otherwise don't include that brown sticky stuff in your topic. 

shut up virgin ur in the worst lpc arguing because u lost to the 4th worse lpc

Are you not denying that Apex members were present? Like I said we never claimed the win against you, we were just a tad salty that members from your Team were there.

Are you not denying that Apex members were present? Like I said we never claimed the win against you, we were just a tad salty that members from your Team were there.

Redemption was invited to go with Vitality and me and Nox are both in redemption so we went, i didn't know 2 people from apex = all of apex coming, Looks like 2 of our guys is equivalent to 20 of yours if that's the case, If you really want to try and claim a win against us then accept our preps we keep asking you for, I honestly don't even know why you'd post this prep vs vitality lmfao.

Redemption was invited to go with Vitality and me and Nox are both in redemption so we went, i didn't know 2 people from apex = all of apex coming, Looks like 2 of our guys is equivalent to 20 of yours if that's the case, If you really want to try and claim a win against us then accept our preps we keep asking you for, I honestly don't even know why you'd post this prep vs vitality lmfao.

The aao guys are too nice o flame so let me put it like this, apex is the one of the worst clans I've ever seen.. Didn't we perfect you in a prep round? Don't use the excuse you're only p2p cuz that would be worse.. You guys getting butt hurt cuz you were mentioned but don't worry any publicity is good for you guys

The aao guys are too nice o flame so let me put it like this, apex is the one of the worst clans I've ever seen.. Didn't we perfect you in a prep round? Don't use the excuse you're only p2p cuz that would be worse.. You guys getting butt hurt cuz you were mentioned but don't worry any publicity is good for you guys

You guys are only F2P, any decent clan in P2P you would get destroyed lmao so it can go both ways? Don't think you've won 1 p2p event against us so you decided to make a topic about AAO prepping VT with 2 apex people (also in RD) and said it's apex? Lmao, if you perfected us in a prep round i don't see why you guys would decline our preps, F2P&P2P.