Doom's Monday Fun Ft. Confusing the shit out of CD+OP

Halp

Was really easy slamming the worst clans in the MPC scene 1v2. I'm noticing a trend here with Doom beating clans 1v2 it's become pretty embarrassing for all the brown sticky stuff clans that get killed 1v2, like I honestly believe the poor members of inferior clans should just join Doom so they don't have to suffer such an awful defeat every time the superior clan steps in the wilderness.

There was 4 Apex people there as invites who kind of also ended up just taking the piss at the end when we figured out that we weren't BS'd and that Doom had sniped, we returned with our own capes and 1v1'd people for a bit and BS'd each other. Funny brown sticky stuff though, I enjoy your joke. I don't know if "well done" is exactly the word to use but I enjoy this. 

"Wahhh doom didn't let OP+CD use the same capes against them" shut the fuck up broccoli lmfao.

I'm confused, who are you again? Exactly a random rotten broccoli. Next time don't lie or at least find out what your ranks are really saying. Oh! Guys we are gonna wear their capes so they won't kill us as easily as they already are. Next time if you have to join our clan to compete just don't come out into the Wilderness, its for the big kids. Remember that.

I'm confused, who are you again? Exactly a random rotten broccoli. Next time don't lie or at least find out what your ranks are really saying. Oh! Guys we are gonna wear their capes so they won't kill us as easily as they already are. Next time if you have to join our clan to compete just don't come out into the Wilderness, its for the big kids. Remember that.

Keep bumping our topic kiddo lmfao nice weekend trips btw hehe I bet you're cauliflower enough to reply again.

Olympiss is irrelevant

Keep bumping our topic kiddo lmfao nice weekend trips btw hehe I bet you're cauliflower enough to reply again.

Kiddo? That's what you call experience? Hehe? What are you 15 and potato masherer than Howl? I sense a little salt from your comment though. If you wanna join Olympus feel free to, you already wear our capes during Midweeks why not come to our Anniversary trip instead of getting smacked again. Feel free to apply at: olympus-rs.com and tell em' Kip sent ya.

Kiddo? That's what you call experience? Hehe? What are you 15 and potato masherer than Howl? I sense a little salt from your comment though. If you wanna join Olympus feel free to, you already wear our capes during Midweeks why not come to our Anniversary trip instead of getting smacked again. Feel free to apply at: olympus-rs.com and tell em' Kip sent ya.

Ex-High Council of Activation, Horror, Olympus, and Synergy

Ex-Member of Plague of Pures, Mayhem Makers, and Trilogy

Founder of Team Africa #47-2

Ex-High Council of Activation, Horror, Olympus, and Synergy

Ex-Member of Plague of Pures, Mayhem Makers, and Trilogy

Founder of Team Africa #47-2

Good thing you know i have clanned before. Might have fooled ya.

Hehehe your clan stinks, grow up kiddo.