Envy´s Saturday Destruction | Traumatizing Rage, ft. Slaughter

Pain

LOL. You are as delusional as every member of that brown sticky stuff clan you call rage. We were waiting for all your broccolli members to get the fuck out of singles lmfao. 

If you want to comepte, start by getting into multi maybe? Stay brown sticky stuff lmfao.

Envy #1

We shat on your anniversary.

yeah yeah still brainwash little kid...we poop on ur heads..stomped u down to the ground..sent yall envy kids back to lumbridge where yall belong..and u talking abt compete with me kid???...look at the vid its multi all the time u cauliflower little brainwash kid l00000l. join #trp#rage#1 and yeah we brown sticky stuff on u on our anniversary so thank you come again 

yeah yeah still brainwash little kid...we poop on ur heads..stomped u down to the ground..sent yall envy kids back to lumbridge where yall belong..and u talking abt compete with me kid???...look at the vid its multi all the time u cauliflower little brainwash kid l00000l. join #trp#rage#1 and yeah we brown sticky stuff on u on our anniversary so thank you come again 

Obivously I cut out the parts where we waited for you at singles you brocolli lmao. Why the fuck would I upload a 2 hour video when 95% of it is your clan hugging singles?

Every member that leaves you and joins us has regret ever joining that brown sticky stuff clan of yours. We slumped you and we will close you.

Stay ez

Obivously I cut out the parts where we waited for you at singles you brocolli lmao. Why the fuck would I upload a 2 hour video when 95% of it is your clan hugging singles?

Every member that leaves you and joins us has regret ever joining that brown sticky stuff clan of yours. We slumped you and we will close you.

Stay ez

Tell your members to bank teleports next time + ts was not a clan 

Tell your members to bank teleports next time + ts was not a clan 

Never needed them and never will. 

What "ts" are you thinking of? If it´s the massed cc from like 5 months ago, I was never part of that, they are copycats.

Stay ez

obvious tat u are just blind that u cant see tat big X and brainwashed tat u dnt know ur wilderness well eno newbies...every people tat join u we stomped them down to the ground cried in tears "like where did my clan go??".the answer was the bears sent them to lumbridge or tey all tele training their magic lma000000....and its more like we slumped you R.IP envy thank you for loot and come again #trp#rage#1

obvious tat u are just blind that u cant see tat big X and brainwashed tat u dnt know ur wilderness well eno newbies...every people tat join u we stomped them down to the ground cried in tears "like where did my clan go??".the answer was the bears sent them to lumbridge or tey all tele training their magic lma000000....and its more like we slumped you R.IP envy thank you for loot and come again #trp#rage#1

Please learn some english. Half of what you´re saying sounds like babytalk.

You go to singles every time you head out for a "trip". We did this to you. 

Stay ez

Stay ez

that is english..ur just too brainwashed and dumb tats all i can say figure it out broccolli if u dnt know google it....and its not babytalk its real talk st8 from hassan mouth..u still dont know ur wilderness broccolli u need to google it so next saturday u know where to be "lumbridge"..and u cant do "nothing" to me compare to what i do to ur clan broccolli lma000000...R.I.P. envy #trp#rage#1

that is english..ur just too brainwashed and dumb tats all i can say figure it out broccolli if u dnt know google it....and its not babytalk its real talk st8 from hassan mouth..u still dont know ur wilderness broccolli u need to google it so next saturday u know where to be "lumbridge"..and u cant do "nothing" to me compare to what i do to ur clan broccolli lma000000...R.I.P. envy #trp#rage#1

Weak. That´s the perfect word to describe you, your clan and your attempts to flame us.

Envy is #1 =)

Weak. That´s the perfect word to describe you, your clan and your attempts to flame us.

Envy is #1 =)

weak?l000000000000000000l....no word describe u better than "broccoli".....and am i flaming???lmaoooo cuz i have no goal doing tat to a brown sticky stuff clan..join a real clan #trp#rage#1

weak?l000000000000000000l....no word describe u better than "broccoli".....and am i flaming???lmaoooo cuz i have no goal doing tat to a brown sticky stuff clan..join a real clan #trp#rage#1

I would say our apps are open, but we don´t allow garbage in our clan, sorry, not sorry. :)

Stay ez

Rofl that why 2/3 member that joined you are begging me to let them back into rage. The other is leaking us locs loooooooooooooooooooo