Rage decimates Envy down 15 Ft: Slaughter & Massacre

Niblet

So you are cauliflower, THAT IS AN LPC ACCOUNT lmfao dumbass I don't give a brown sticky stuff if you have 1 or 50. Are most XLPC members as cauliflower as you or are you just an exception to the rule?

what rule? 1-20def has been in the pure community for ages? its 40-65 combat, falls right in, stay mad though i love it 

what rule? 1-20def has been in the pure community for ages? its 40-65 combat, falls right in, stay mad though i love it

LPCS have always been 1 defence, the idea of being a pure is to be the lowest combat level to allow you to increase your DPS. Having 20 Defence at that level means they will be doing fuck all.

But hey XLPCs seem to be made of clueless people anyway so feel free to stay broccolied lmao

LPCS have always been 1 defence, the idea of being a pure is to be the lowest combat level to allow you to increase your DPS. Having 20 Defence at that level means they will be doing fuck all.

But hey XLPCs seem to be made of clueless people anyway so feel free to stay cauliflower lmao

That individual with 20 defence has already told you why he has defence i.e. hacked. I have already told you the reasons for keeping that account. Again, what is your purpose remaining in this thread? What original purpose did you serve here?

& also I'm curious, which XLPC/LPC are you in? I want to see if you rant at your fellow team members the same as you do here to others.

That individual with 20 defence has already told you why he has defence i.e. hacked. I have already told you the reasons for keeping that account. Again, what is your purpose remaining in this thread? What original purpose did you serve here?

& also I'm curious, which XLPC/LPC are you in? I want to see if you rant at your fellow team members the same as you do here to others.

I'm in Doom but ok, keep trying maybe one day you won't be seen as a little brown sticky stuffter

I'm in Doom but ok, keep trying maybe one day you won't be seen as a little brown sticky stuffter

Its odd. One of the things that Doom prefers is respect yet I see very little in you. & the fact that many members in Doom actually have defence peaking to 30.

Everyone just ignore him/her - literally has the intelligence of a troll.

Lolo we tried to keep your anniversary post alone but you guys actually wanna keep sitting singles talking brown sticky stuff so... For all Rage on ts for your Anniversary ... We heard the shouts to get singles... How many times?... You fools already know your clan sits in singles for hours... Dont deny it cause Your members are sick of it:)

Honestly your anniversary was a Joke and everyone one your ts knows just how much you scream singles and scrammble... Were out there waiting every single time.... Just boring now...

Words mean nothing with action. Show us evidence that we were hugging the videos. I'm 100% sure you didn't watch the vid nor look at the screenshots.

Honestly your anniversary was a Joke and everyone one your ts knows just how much you scream singles and scrammble... Were out there waiting every single time.... Just boring now...

lol. Envy gets destroyed every fight. just look today bro. 35v35 easy as fuck bro. No quality, no awareness.

Lolo we tried to keep your anniversary post alone but you guys actually wanna keep sitting singles talking brown sticky stuff so... For all Rage on ts for your Anniversary ... We heard the shouts to get singles... How many times?... You fools already know your clan sits in singles for hours... Dont deny it cause Your members are sick of it:)

members actually enjoy our trips alot. I doubt they enjoy yours getting sent to lumbridge, rofl