@Hercules

xL_Lemon

Ok this is the fourth time I'm calling you out now, your behaviour is just disgusting and brings shame on Olympus. I fail to see the logic of Olympus keeping a trickster like you ranked while you sit behind your computer screen and talk brown sticky stuff. You're embarrassing your clan and I've heard more than one person say they decided against joining because of your antics. This topic is just to clarify that the excel/Olympus alliance is now over.

FYI the actual member who was known in Olympus called "Hercules" is a really nice guy and has been inactive/not on these forums for about 6 months or so, I told him about this Hefcules sharkbrew account being so cancer and repping op in his name and he was mad as fuck and didn't know.

Stop hiding yourself @ which op rank are you really?! Reveal yourself bundle of twigsgot, or do I have to keep tagging you.

(The real herc is joining ruin btw) ;)

Thats some troll from Ruin trying to make us look bad probably,

I've been in this OP since day one got no clue who that is.

And who wants to be allied with XL not sure if ur srs lmao

What you mean lol I was on your ts3 before I got banned like 1-2 weeks ago and he was in the lobby muted lol 

hahahah all the haters assemble lmfaooo. damn xl lemon is this about the one time i bullied u in xl ts when u kept [pming me to help u kill some bundle of twigsgots roffll.

i cant believe u made this post ur such a fucking joke lmfao how many tatoos do u even have and ur right here sitting at ur computer desk trynna start brown sticky stuff with a god

keep talking bucko and ill have to make some lemonade out of u

Don't make me call Tom to bully you lmfao snake ass stfu

Nothing wrong with what I said there :) me and Tom used to be boys man, had some decent times so was just telling him to chill a bit, your point is? Idk you, I iust remember you getting salty when i Said you couldn't use my account because you're a dodgy 4nr lol

Nothing wrong with what I said there :) me and Tom used to be boys man, had some decent times so was just telling him to chill a bit, your point is? Idk you, I iust remember you getting salty when i Said you couldn't use my account because you're a dodgy 4nr lol

If thats all you remember i serriously think something is wrong with your brain wich would explain a lot. Wasn't salty btw was suprised but that moment of suprise didn't last too long because i'm pretty sure you made a leaving topic couple hours later.

Don't make me call Tom to bully you lmfao snake ass stfu

Lets not get messy. 

edit: tom biggest 2face i have met, snake and a rat. Don't know why you are friends with him, but if you're teaming with Tom? 

Yeah no, niggas gonna step in. 

Lets not get messy.

edit: tom biggest 2face i have met, snake and a rat. Don't know why you are friends with him, but if you're teaming with Tom?

Yeah no, niggas gonna step in.

Care to explain why Tom is a rat?

Hes been my friend since i began clanning had access to my paypal + accounts all that.

Probably the most trustworthy person i know.

FYI the actual member who was known in Olympus called "Hercules" is a really nice guy and has been inactive/not on these forums for about 6 months or so, I told him about this Hefcules sharkbrew account being so cancer and repping op in his name and he was mad as fuck and didn't know.

Stop hiding yourself @ which op rank are you really?! Reveal yourself bundle of twigsgot, or do I have to keep tagging you.

(The real herc is joining ruin btw) ;)

God bless your broccolied pathetic excuse of propaganda. You know we don't know who the fuck that is, being an ex-rank of Olympus.

Care to explain why Tom is a rat?

Hes been my friend since i began clanning had access to my paypal + accounts all that.

Probably the most trustworthy person i know.

Okay, ill explain.

farmer tried to send hookers and hundreds of pizzas to my house lmfa0 too bad he's a broccoli lol.

he ddos's me every time i have an event vs olympus

and on top of that, try to be personal with him, and all he will do is use it as a weapon. And tried to dox me but im confident with what i look like irl so i guess he stopped lol? 

and i can't understand how you stay in olympus all because of "tom"

wouldn't a real friend let you be happy with what clan ur in lol? i tried being friends with ALL of Olympus and what happened? i got hated for it lol. 

And ur in tlp, i bet all that cp and talk brown sticky stuff they do on trips pisses you off, wouldn't a "friend" let you be happy if you wanted in another clan?

Join a different LPC other than olympus and watch ur "most trusted friends" turn into your worst villains really quick.

Hope that opened your eyes, you have a lot of potential, just being wasted :/

: did nothing to tom either, just left his clan btw @@Maxx