@Hercules

xL_Lemon

I respect that. but look at it like this.

IM sure you too are good buds and clanned for a long time with each other.

but i can almost promise you, if you joined ruin with the old op squad, I would love to see what tom does. 

But i see you showing clan pride for tlp and ma. But not Op?

You are in two clans with great quality and overall one of the best. But for some reason you are in olympus, ONCE use to be a very VERY respected clan, beautiful quality and overall one of the best LPC's at it's time. 

Now with all this CP crap joining, their quality goes down, and they are nothing but mass recruiters, and you aren't dumb, you use SB, you are in tlp, you aren't a newbundle of twigs. 

Tbh you were an OG olympus member, but they went down a bad road man, you might not see if but thats why a lot of the old OP left, including myself even though i was an elder. 

Idk if they did anything about their 30 def. but like really? I was in minis when jez used addy, and it was embarrassing as brown sticky stuff, and i didn't want to be apart of a clan that does that. And we are in the lpc scene, addy seperates HPC from MPC. 

idk man, too many bad turns. 

You know when you're being brainwashed when he says "OP went down a bad road man" lmfao. R u telling me ruin is a good road ? LOL all they do is bring mains / ddos.

you know the reasons for kanicus leaving was just "y old friends went inactive" and he just finded the old ZU community in there. So STFU with your bullbrown sticky stuff, you believe everything someone tells you, you're a really really emotional potato masher cunt that has no braincells whatsoever, ill prob make u cry about this lmfao your shoes are from fucking walmarkt mate stfu

Only because i thought you were only there for tom, like you said. But if you're having a good time nothing i can say then really.

But once you leave lmfao, change your passwords bud 

Do you really think he's ever going to leave? obv he reps TLP, but he's not even active in MA anyways. because i am in MA.

Stfu u tomato lmfao no1 cares about u now go cry and cut your wrists kid (i bet you thought of that lmfaooo)

i can confirm 

trajan is bae 

bring safety next time tho ;);) ;);) ;);.0;)):0;0;) :):0;) :):0

stfu kid trajan doesnt like you lmfao stop making those smileys u ugly cunt he does NOT like you. stop crying you worthless piece of brown sticky stuff thinking you're friends with any1 from olympus lmfao kyp

Okay, ill explain.

farmer tried to send hookers and hundreds of pizzas to my house lmfa0 too bad he's a broccoli lol.

he ddos's me every time i have an event vs olympus

and on top of that, try to be personal with him, and all he will do is use it as a weapon. And tried to dox me but im confident with what i look like irl so i guess he stopped lol? 

and i can't understand how you stay in olympus all because of "tom"

wouldn't a real friend let you be happy with what clan ur in lol? i tried being friends with ALL of Olympus and what happened? i got hated for it lol. 

And ur in tlp, i bet all that cp and talk brown sticky stuff they do on trips pisses you off, wouldn't a "friend" let you be happy if you wanted in another clan?

Join a different LPC other than olympus and watch ur "most trusted friends" turn into your worst villains really quick.

Hope that opened your eyes, you have a lot of potential, just being wasted :/

: did nothing to tom either, just left his clan btw @@Maxx

Ur so butthurt that it's contagious. Calm down it's just a game man.

Well, i think jumping ship when time are getting tough isn't the way to go, and yeah joining the clan with the most experienced kids is easy but working your way up from the bottom , recruiting fresh meat into the community and turning them into solid clanners is what deserves my respect and some of those "edge recruits" are now good warrers.

Btw Olympus always had some cp people , and a few cunts got addy like the rest, you're saying its going downhill but i don't think so we've always been the underdog and this weekend we were running the wilderness once again. Not much has changed.

Talking good sense

stfu kid trajan doesnt like you lmfao stop making those smileys u ugly cunt he does NOT like you. stop crying you worthless piece of brown sticky stuff thinking you're friends with any1 from olympus lmfao kyp

Lmfao? Who are you? o ye an op random lmfao, ouch kid