Real reason FOE beat TLP

Koso

Until FO starts competing at our level in F2P and actually giving us fights/competition in F2P then I will never admit that they're the better clan. Being amazing in one server and mediocre in the other doesn't make you the #1 Pure Clan. We dominate in the F2P category, the fact that we come so close to even competing with FO in P2P, while FO can't even beat bottom tier clans in F2P has to show something about them. I take the L on Saturday, but don't call yourself the best clan cause in order to do that you have to be dominating BOTH servers. 

@@Erik

OT: In before a FOE kids post the f2p prep from 4 months ago or talks about how we have 30 defense.

I won't recognize FOE as anything other than a 1 server pony until they fight us in F2P

nobody denies they're good in p2p and we actually give them p2p fights but they refuse to give us anything f2p like they're desperately trying to uphold the illusion that if they ignore the problem that they suck f2p it'll go away

I won't recognize FOE as anything other than a 1 server pony until they fight us in F2P

nobody denies they're good in p2p and we actually give them p2p fights but they refuse to give us anything f2p like they're desperately trying to uphold the illusion that if they ignore the problem that they suck f2p it'll go away

Until FO starts competing at our level in F2P and actually giving us fights/competition in F2P then I will never admit that they're the better clan. Being amazing in one server and mediocre in the other doesn't make you the #1 Pure Clan. We dominate in the F2P category, the fact that we come so close to even competing with FO in P2P, while FO can't even beat bottom tier clans in F2P has to show something about them. I take the L on Saturday, but don't call yourself the best clan cause in order to do that you have to be dominating BOTH servers. 

@@Erik

OT: In before a FOE kids post the f2p prep from 4 months ago or talks about how we have 30 defense.

1 DEF ALWAYS WINS

@@Bosa Is that what Hanubundle of twigs told you? Lmao, you do realize we've beaten every clan in F2P more times than they beaten us? Let me know if you want videos for proof, so we won't waste our times with paragraphs. You're bragging about your "F2P dominance" as if it's hard to win in a clan filled with 60+ kids with 30 defence lmfao. You sound cauliflower, very ignorant, and not representing your race the proper way. However, you're new to this clanning stuff so I don't blame you.

I won't recognize FOE as anything other than a 1 server pony until they fight us in F2P nobody denies they're good in p2p and we actually give them p2p fights but they refuse to give us anything f2p like they're desperately trying to uphold the illusion that if they ignore the problem that they suck f2p it'll go away
 Lmfao you're so new to clanning that you actually listen and believe Dissy. Yes, respect your elders and continue to be brainwashed lmfaoooo @@Native7d25fcee077bc3ee884ff4e24683bba2.png

@@Erik

Addy 30def is too broken in f2p u can just walk into enemy clump and do what ever u want :D if that is what u call skill i dont rly know what to say so only p2p matters with foe and tlp

I see foe better f2p clan than tlp u just have better pull and 30def

Why are you sht talking? I myself enjoyed this fullout very much and it could have gone either way lmfao, (yes we were up 8 once and you didnt end with 80 ppl so stop trashtalking lmfao)

we would have ended with 90 ppl btw if this was f2p, just saying

so how about you just enjoy ur 2-3 weeks of fame till ur 50 pull kicks in again

I would also like to do things like tht more often but i wont get my hopes up since you already declined the last one, even tho holydreams wanted to fight that one (gotta give credit to him, he should take leader so we can have fullouts more often :)

@@Bosa @@Native I find it hilarious that you guys never questioned your leaders on why they pressured you all to get 30 defence...it was the only way you guys could compete since you guys are completely brown sticky stuff. Luckily, 30 def is actually a big factor in F2P, otherwise your clan would be completely irrelevant. There is a reason why our prep record is 106-23, without having to adapt or accept 30 defence. You guys are so delusional that you guys refuse to be rational based on facts. The fullout on Saturday showed how far propaganda can actually go lmfao

Why are you sht talking? I myself enjoyed this fullout very much and it could have gone either way lmfao, (yes we were up 8 once and you didnt end with 80 ppl so stop trashtalking lmfao) we would have ended with 90 ppl btw if this was f2p, just saying so how about you just enjoy ur 2-3 weeks of fame till ur 50 pull kicks in again  I would also like to do things like tht more often but i wont get my hopes up since you already declined the last one, even tho holydreams wanted to fight that one (gotta give credit to him, he should take leader so we can have fullouts more often :)
 you don't even believe yourself, stfu lmfa0 @@33th2uyq141.png

@@Bosa @@Native I find it hilarious that you guys never questioned your leaders on why they pressured you all to get 30 defence...it was the only way you guys could compete since you guys are completely brown sticky stuff. Luckily, 30 def is actually a big factor in F2P, otherwise your clan would be completely irrelevant. There is a reason why our prep record is 106-23, without having to adapt or accept 30 defence. You guys are so delusional that you guys refuse to be rational based on facts. The fullout on Saturday showed how far propaganda can actually go lmfao

I'm still not 30 def

You still wont f2p prep us

Yawn

Tell me about our def levels and losses from 4 months ago some more though