[VIDEO] Envy's Wake up Call Ft Rage Dec/17/2015

Control Pker

@

P2p prep us with the same terms we set for envy since they declined.

Sounds cauliflower because low levels doing p2p, but who cares. It seems fun for the both of us:p

Whats wrong with low levels doing p2p? Many of our members are experienced in that. & p2p pking is a lot more fun than f2p, also requiring a lot more skill.

Whats wrong with low levels doing p2p? Many of our members are experienced in that. & p2p pking is a lot more fun than f2p, also requiring a lot more skill.

Whoa whoa let me stop you right there. I wasn't going to say anything but this got me.

p2p is in now way more fun than f2p. P2p is op thus requiring less skill you can 2 bangs people, such skill much wow right? I wouldn't mind the low level p2p prep, like storm said, it'd be a fun event to do for the lols of it. But don't bash f2p when that's where most of the pking activity is coming, you don't see clans out in p2p worlds because p2p is kanker

Whoa whoa let me stop you right there. I wasn't going to say anything but this got me.

p2p is in now way more fun than f2p. P2p is op thus requiring less skill you can 2 bangs people, such skill much wow right? I wouldn't mind the low level p2p prep, like storm said, it'd be a fun event to do for the lols of it. But don't bash f2p when that's where most of the pking activity is coming, you don't see clans out in p2p worlds because p2p is kanker

Don't know why you're getting angry but ok. In p2p, there are far more items, more prayer usage, controlling your current stats etc. - there are far more things to consider. I think that statement is true in minis with teams like Blackwater. There is nothing in f2p as complicated as hybridding in p2p. Besides rune-wars, there is literally no clan that brings alternate gears and typically most are bows and scims.

Just because activity is coming from there, it doesnt make it better. This is down to preferences too, I simply prefer p2p because theres a lot more happening.

Don't know why you're getting angry but ok. In p2p, there are far more items, more prayer usage, controlling your current stats etc. - there are far more things to consider. I think that statement is true in minis with teams like Blackwater. There is nothing in f2p as complicated as hybridding in p2p. Besides rune-wars, there is literally no clan that brings alternate gears and typically most are bows and scims.

Just because activity is coming from there, it doesnt make it better. This is down to preferences too, I simply prefer p2p because theres a lot more happening.

Its just too op when you can 2 hit people. But youre  right its all about preferences.