Envy Bullying Rage | Will you now be camping ditch too?

Pain

ab6BQYD.png

Massed up 58 strong today ready for action.

Rage once again camped singles and then came down to fog. We pushed them from fog down to ditch lvl 1-4 and they never

dared to go further out in the wildy...

We even tried to move deeper while fighting, but they wouldn´t follow...

Bullied the brown sticky stuff out of Rage who were too scared to fight us deeper in multi, because of their low pull and noone to team with.

Before anyone tries to claim that we had opts on rage, which we technically did......half our members couldn´t attack their lvls at ditch, but they wouldn´t move deeper, so we shat on them anyway. 

So if anything, it was either matched or we were fighting down a few opts...

Singles is their home, they have spent so much time there that they want to build a house now.

So ditch must be your 2nd home now I guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avyn8H8NsPQ

b4qhDLo.pngELnM8HH.png6zOg5iy.png

You guys started building your house at singles yet? 

Hmu if you need any help.

What's funny is that EnVy are piss-scared of going anywhere near corp beast because you know that we will out return you and obliterate you retards running into us right as we camp the hill east of the single-multi boundary.

So if anything, it was either matched or we were fighting down a few opts...

Nobody is going to believe this moron, you had almost double the opts regardless of where the fight was taking place.

You guys are funny.

You trash talk us for being lead by someone with 20 defence, thats cute. You even have 2 40 defs within your fall.

We have beat you down opts multiple times. 43-23 is simply suicide, if you believe the logic is for us to face you like that, then you're a mastermind.

Please come out this Saturday.

What's funny is that EnVy are piss-scared of going anywhere near corp beast because you know that we will out return you and obliterate you retards running into us right as we camp the hill east of the single-multi boundary.

Nobody is going to believe this moron, you had almost double the opts regardless of where the fight was taking place.

You are a special kind of broccoli, aren´t ya?

You guys are funny.

You trash talk us for being lead by someone with 20 defence, thats cute. You even have 2 40 defs within your fall.

We have beat you down opts multiple times. 43-23 is simply suicide, if you believe the logic is for us to face you like that, then you're a mastermind.

You claim you beat us down opts multiple times (once you even said you beat us down 20 or was it 25?) and yet you are scared to fight us down 15.

Please don´t camp singles or ditch this Saturday

You claim you beat us down opts multiple times (once you even said you beat us down 20 or was it 25?) and yet you are scared to fight us down 15.

Please don´t camp singles or ditch this Saturday

I have never stated we have beat you down 20 or 25. It was about 14 iirc. The thread still exists to this day, in this section. Rage's Saturday anniversary trip was one of them. I have asked you personally to view that thread more than 3 times in different threads but you're still ashamed. I can post many videos/threads here for you to see but I know you woudn't watch them. How does that shame feel? Ofcourse ignorance is bliss. Your happier not watching the videos than you would be otherwise.

I have never stated we have beat you down 20 or 25. It was about 14 iirc. The thread still exists to this day, in this section. Rage's Saturday anniversary trip was one of them. I have asked you personally to view that thread more than 3 times in different threads but you're still ashamed. I can post many videos/threads here for you to see but I know you woudn't watch them. How does that shame feel? Ofcourse ignorance is bliss. Your happier not watching the videos than you would be otherwise.

Watched the vids long ago, and there us nothing for us to be ashamed of.

You never beat us down opts.

We literally smacked you in a 2v1 yesterday, did you watch the vid or are you too ashamed?

Cya Saturday

Why u mad?

Watched the vids long ago, and there us nothing for us to be ashamed of.

You never beat us down opts.

We literally smacked you in a 2v1 yesterday, did you watch the vid or are you too ashamed?

Cya Saturday

Firstly, what 2v1 is this. We have never allied with another clan or called upon them. I'm intrested in your theories as you seem to be writing them in a cave.

• Heres the most recent one -
  • Heres our anniversary trip, the one we were down significantly. Notice half your 'clan' teleporting out in all fights, such honor -
  • Taking on multiple clans, incl. you -

If you're going to reply about these videos, quote the time so I know what you're talking about.

Saturday it is.

You guys are funny.

no worries we will, you sound like a fucking bitch that has no friends, go suck more cock and less talk please.

Firstly, what 2v1 is this. We have never allied with another clan or called upon them. I'm intrested in your theories as you seem to be writing them in a cave.

• Heres the most recent one -
  • Heres our anniversary trip, the one we were down significantly. Notice half your 'clan' teleporting out in all fights, such honor -
  • Taking on multiple clans, incl. you -

If you're going to reply about these videos, quote the time so I know what you're talking about.

Saturday it is.