TLP vs. SV [FULLOUT]

Fear The Beard

TLP vs SV  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a F2P fullout?

• TLP
    • SV

no1 can beat tlp in f2p

Remember how you did in F2P before you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL went 30 defence?

Now re-read what i just said in my last post.

Im just saying theres a reason why no1 can beat you in F2P - AND ITS NOT YOUR F2P QUALITY

Thats the same reason why NO PURE CLAN WILL EVER defeat a main clan in a matched opts F2P fight.

Tldr; no1 can beat tlp in f2p

Im just saying theres a reason why no1 can beat you in F2P - AND ITS NOT YOUR F2P QUALITY

Thats the same reason why NO PURE CLAN WILL EVER defeat a main clan in a matched opts F2P fight.

are you talking about when we literally just came back to the game and clans like eop had 39 def lol?

no1 can beat tlp in f2p

Yes we were still #1 matched f2p when we were all 25 def instead of 30

Whats your point?

are you talking about when we literally just came back to the game and clans like eop had 39 def lol?

Nah after you had a while to train up & were in a rivalry with Supremacy - RIGHT BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO GO CPv2. - Luckily you have slightly better average IQ and member quality than them - Which is the reason why you are doing better than them - Who are losing fights 70v100 & to low tier clan wars clans DESPITE having 39 DEFENCE.

AND EoP never had THAT high percentage of 30+ defence in their ML lol. - Theres was a few here and there, but not in THAT ridiculous numbers lol.

Nah after you had a while to train up & were in a rivalry with Supremacy - RIGHT BEFORE YOU DECIDED TO GO CPv2. - Luckily you have slightly better average IQ and member quality than them - Which is the reason why you are doing better than them - Who are losing fights 70v100 & to low tier clan wars clans DESPITE having 39 DEFENCE.

AND EoP never had THAT high percentage of 30+ defence in their ML lol. - Theres was a few here and there, but not in THAT ridiculous numbers lol.

are you joking? you had a pretty good amount of 30 defs at the time, at the very least you had 30 people with 30+ def, and you closed in what april? we opened in feb and started prepping in march lmfao, after that we barely lost preps to anyone

Remember how you did in F2P before you ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL went 30 defence? Now re-read what i just said in my last post. Im just saying theres a reason why no1 can beat you in F2P - AND ITS NOT YOUR F2P QUALITY Thats the same reason why NO PURE CLAN WILL EVER defeat a main clan in a matched opts F2P fight. Tldr; no1 can beat tlp in f2p
 Exactly lmfao. Idk why TLP thinks they're convincing anyone that they are actually good in F2P. Anybody with a brain knows FOE forced TLP to all get 30 defence to compete, since they were getting smacked by FOE in F2P & P2P. Now they think they are actually good in F2P because they have 60+ kids with 30 defence...of course you're going to start winning, since defence actually makes a difference in F2P. The brainwashed kids in TLP actually think is their "quality", but they don't realize before they all mass to get 30 defence, they were getting destroyed every week by FOE in both servers. I still remember when TLP ranks said they were never going to get 30 defence to not make the pure community cancer, but I guess they couldn't handle losing to FOE anymore so they took the easy way out and all got 30 defence. Still a shame though they still can't beat FOE, and struggling to even get a round win despite having so many kids with 30 defence l0l

SV easily. When's the last time TLP won a fullout? And @End of Cp is right. The only reason why TLP is self proclaimed "Number 1" in F2P because you dumb fucks is rocking the most addy and high level accs out of all the pure clans. We all know what happened when TLP was just like everyone else with 25 def and ya was dogbrown sticky stuff l000000l.(Even now you're still dogbrown sticky stuff evidently by getting publicly getting embarrassed by FOE I don't know how many times l00000l.)

Tl;dr- your clan has no fucking quality and the only thing keeping your brown sticky stuff clan afloat is all those kids with 30+ def and 100+ combat and those mains that carry your brown sticky stuff clan on weekends.

SV easily. When's the last time TLP won a fullout? And @End of Cp is right. The only reason why TLP is self proclaimed "Number 1" in F2P because you dumb fucks is rocking the most addy and high level accs out of all the pure clans. We all know what happened when TLP was just like everyone else with 25 def and ya was dogbrown sticky stuff l000000l.(Even now you're still dogbrown sticky stuff evidently by getting publicly getting embarrassed by FOE I don't know how many times l00000l.)

Tl;dr- your clan has no fucking quality and the only thing keeping your brown sticky stuff clan afloat is all those kids with 30+ def and 100+ combat and those mains that carry your brown sticky stuff clan on weekends.

Sure thing man lmao , not sure how you actually believe in this. What happend last time they prepped lol!