Wondering

Hazardous

Hello men,

I don't often visit these forums, but when i do i always seem to notice something odd or funny.

Judging by the recent topics, Fatality are trying to slowly restore their old rivalry against EoP...the thing that i find odd is.. why on earth would they do that? 

I mean which person with the right state of mind would want to jump infront of a car not once, not twice but 3 times?

EoP have dethroned Fatality in 2014 and slumped them to pulls that even CP weren't reduced to after losing numerous of rivalries to EoP, the sole reason that they yet draw breath is because FOE reopened in february which drew EoP's attention to bigger fish

Not to mention the 4 year long slump that they were put in Pre-eoc with EoP leaking their leaderboards not once but twice.

Now, fresh after losing a fullout in their own server against EoP and with EoP securing their #3 spot of all time they think of getting back into a rivalry again, i just wonder why would they do that?

Any answers would be highly appriciated 

Yet your members brag about something they didn't achieve legit.

Your posts are making it too easy for me to reel you, i could just bring up the FO fullout last year that u lost yet were given the false win.

You're literally spreading your cheeks for me to ram my cock into your ass

When you quote me again it better be a good one