CD Community

Pain

Can't expect not to get flamed if you spammed their cc bro.. especially you being a doom member.

i know what you're trying to get at with this post , but you gotta understand. Ur in a clan , cd - doom = rivals. Its like being in a gang , you go up to ur rival gang with this " uhm excuse me sirs, why do you hate my clan?" Bro you'd get poped in ur mouth . Every single brown sticky stuff doom does , their members are accountable for , and vise versa thats just how it goes bro . Learn to hate your rivals or die trying

I did not spam their cc.

I would not expect doom to answer the same way cd did.

The childish replies on this topic (yours is not one of them) have only proven my point.

Idk why you even bothered wasting your time, hostility between doom and cd just comes from the rivalry, some people tend to take it a lot more serious than others and feel the need to take their actions outside of the game such as doxing/ddosing members of the opposing clan.

It's a game, competition is good but it's a shame that each of our clans have some members that result to being complete morons which is why things got to such a hostile point.

Idk why you even bothered wasting your time, hostility between doom and cd just comes from the rivalry, some people tend to take it a lot more serious than others and feel the need to take their actions outside of the game such as doxing/ddosing members of the opposing clan.

It's a game, competition is good but it's a shame that each of our clans have some members that result to being complete morons which is why things got to such a hostile point.

You actually gave me a proper reply and were able to give me an answer, which the cd RANKS simply could not

because they obviously got angry the instant I mentioned that I am in Doom. 

So it´s just a rivalry that escalated to the point of constant flame then, I see. Thank you

See how simple that was, any of their ranks, hell even some old members could have just given me that answer, but they didn´t, hence why I made this topic.

To everyone who think I wasted my time making this topic:

Do you believe that pointing out some major flaws of ranks in a clan (doesn´t matter which one) is a waste of time?

If you do, then you either do not care about the quality of your clan´s community (which most importantly also depends on the ranks) or you simply choose to be ignorant. Neither of which is good for you.

I did not spam their cc.

I would not expect doom to answer the same way cd did.

The childish replies on this topic (yours is not one of them) have only proven my point.

you obviously haven't been in doom long enough.

You probably thought that you'd post this topic and CD would get flamed, bet you didn't expect it to be the other way around. lmfao merry christmas brown sticky stuff face.

you obviously haven't been in doom long enough.

You probably thought that you'd post this topic and CD would get flamed, bet you didn't expect it to be the other way around. lmfao merry christmas brown sticky stuff face.

Expect cd to get flamed?

You obviously lack the ability to understand what people are saying.

You and your fellow ranks and other members embarrassed yourself in the cc and then you replied to this with ignorance and flame, thus proving my point.

Expect cd to get flamed?

You obviously lack the ability to understand what people are saying.

You and your fellow ranks and other members embarrassed yourself in the cc and then you replied to this with ignorance and flame, thus proving my point.

embarrassed ourselves, its a fucking game. grow up.

/query brian289 via irc to talk properly

Anyone else not give a fuck?

Stick to your own clan who cares how the rivarly started just worry about finishing it or being apart of it.

What did you expect going into their cc and asking a cauliflower question?

If you don´t care, then why bother replying?

Obviously I care about how the rivalry started, if you don´t then that´s fine.

If anything here is cauliflower, it is your comment.

If you don´t care, then why bother replying?

Obviously I care about how the rivalry started, if you don´t then that´s fine.

If anything here is cauliflower, it is your comment.

I was commenting on your stupidity more than anything.

Enjoy the rivarly mate, have a good xmas.