CD Community

Pain

Nah but seriously @ you expect CD members to speak to you like you're a pal when your officials and fellow other members think it's funny to post CD members IRL pictures on your private boards.

Do not try that on me.

What my clanmates do should not change the way you talk to people who are looking for some answers.

go on google for answers you might find something there, you're wasting your time here.

Yet another immature reply.

Thanks for proving me right in my statement about your ranks not being capable of communicating without trashtalk and ignorance.

You're asking papy what the history is with doom? The answer that him and several answered is, "we fuck them up daily", "we drop them", "we make horm rage 24/7", "we make them kick innocent members trying to find out leaks".

Also, you spammed the cc looking for attention already getting you on our bad side, you were talking to one of our members that had their whole irl Facebook/work/girlfriends/family leaked by doom, obviously he's not going to be friendly to some random doom broccoli like yourself.

Heard tide goes well with bleach, pour yourself a glass and stop trying to act above everyone on these forums with all your,"stop with the immature" comment brown sticky stuff.

I don't give half a fuck about any other clans topics about rivalries.... Why would we? You're fucking cauliflower if that's your logic lmfao.

I'm not even in your tier nor a rival member, so why are you so hostile towards me too? Where's all this anger coming from? Fuck, the pure community wasn't like this, the majority of you (now) sound like you're thirsty immature teens.

That is no way near my logic. If you read his post(s) you would have understood that, but it seems you (and many others) want to post before anything else i.e. reading and understanding.

I'm not even in your tier nor a rival member, so why are you so hostile towards me too? Where's all this anger coming from? Fuck, the pure community wasn't like this, the majority of you (now) sound like you're thirsty immature teens.

That is no way near my logic. If you read his post(s) you would have understood that, but it seems you (and many others) want to post before anything else i.e. reading and understanding.

Not about to sit down and analyze your post when it's filled with bitching from some random ass broccoli. Move on to the next topic if you want more attention. Or just as your father when he's getting home so you can fool around with him.

Not about to sit down and analyze your post when it's filled with bitching from some random ass broccoli. Move on to the next topic if you want more attention. Or just as your father when he's getting home so you can fool around with him.

You've only proven the description I provided of today's members in the pure community such as yourself. End//

RANKS should know better than to flame off a person who is simply curious, all just because that person happens to be in their rival clan.

it's 2k15 ,almost 2k16 

get over it don't lose sleep over some1 flaming you for joining rival clan cc and kicking u after.