What are your pure clanning new year resolutions?

slushpuppy

A gmaul is a rectangle shape, my head isn't a rectangle... This just reinforces the fact you failed GSCE maths after showing us your amazing attempt at using win rates and percentages lmfao

After seeing your pictures your life is "special" considering you're autistic, have a peg leg and have enough chins on your face for 99 hunter lmao

considering the majority of the PC has saw an updated irl of me and if any1 wants they can pm me on irc (im not scared to show my irl)

however we both know ur scared as fuck for people to know how you look like

yeah sure, idk being 5"10 and 70kg isn't fat... lol autist

You have a long way to go my friend. FI are above TLP matched and FOE well I don't even need to say LOL

Well, that depends. Fi havent bested us in months but they also havent given us alot of preps in months either. You can read that as we're stronger or Fi has been weak in general; interpret as you will. FOE is finicky about giving us preps at all and when we get them, they're always p2p lol

Another thing to consider in recent history is that you've lost to everyone and we only lose to you, with the spare RD prep thrown either way. Are you worse in p2p? Hard to say, its hard to keep winning the way you have before. We've definitely gotten better, but preps between us are so rare it's not good for either clan

Well, that depends. Fi havent bested us in months but they also havent given us alot of preps in months either. You can read that as we're stronger or Fi has been weak in general; interpret as you will. FOE is finicky about giving us preps at all and when we get them, they're always p2p lol

Another thing to consider in recent history is that you've lost to everyone and we only lose to you, with the spare RD prep thrown either way. Are you worse in p2p? Hard to say, its hard to keep winning the way you have before. We've definitely gotten better, but preps between us are so rare it's not good for either clan

I agree but being #1 P2P is about being able to back it up and we sure have done that in our preps and full outs against you and others. All clans have the odd loss to a lesser opponent its bound to happen but FOE are #1 P2P regardless of what people say. Our ablitlies in the wilderness and clan wars are top notch, before anyone says but we smash you every weekend blady blah. Don't forget a lot of clans actively bring mains on both servers. SV rush us in P2P with mains and attack us and still get slammed.

Perhaps clans should stop bringing mains because I'm sure a lot of our member's and other clans members are pissed off with constant bullbrown sticky stuff. Maybe this also reflects the pulls.

I agree but being #1 P2P is about being able to back it up and we sure have done that in our preps and full outs against you and others. All clans have the odd loss to a lesser opponent its bound to happen but FOE are #1 P2P regardless of what people say. Our ablitlies in the wilderness and clan wars are top notch, before anyone says but we smash you every weekend blady blah. Don't forget a lot of clans actively bring mains on both servers. SV rush us in P2P with mains and attack us and still get slammed.

Perhaps clans should stop bringing mains because I'm sure a lot of our member's and other clans members are pissed off with constant bullbrown sticky stuff. Maybe this also reflects the pulls.

I'm saying you should be eager to contend with us far more than you seem to now.

It's more than about defending your proclaimed title. It's about establishing you're still 'the best'. So give us, and you, a reason to fight more than we already do.

You have a long way to go my friend. FI are above TLP matched and FOE well I don't even need to say LOL

r u brain dead or wat

Fo is undoubtably #1 P2P (cwa) - grats lmao - but to say Fi Is above us in p2p lmao lmao lmao lmao I can't remember the last time FI beat us in any server. don't think we've lost a schedule prep v eop as of recent (a few 20v20 30 min preps) and if you think we would lose a high opt p2p prep vs eop (which they wouldn't even pull to) lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao. you could argue RD is above us in P2P since they've taken W's off us recently and W's off Fo more than we have. Imo we're still above them tho considering we've only dropped 2 or maybe 3 recent p2p peeps to them where we had them all summer/most of fall. fo #1 p2p TLP #2 and while we need to put in the time and hard work it's not a long way off

r u brain dead or wat

Fo is undoubtably #1 P2P (cwa) - grats lmao - but to say Fi Is above us in p2p lmao lmao lmao lmao I can't remember the last time FI beat us in any server. don't think we've lost a schedule prep v eop as of recent (a few 20v20 30 min preps) and if you think we would lose a high opt p2p prep vs eop (which they wouldn't even pull to) lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao. you could argue RD is above us in P2P since they've taken W's off us recently and W's off Fo more than we have. Imo we're still above them tho considering we've only dropped 2 or maybe 3 recent p2p peeps to them where we had them all summer/most of fall. fo #1 p2p TLP #2 and while we need to put in the time and hard work it's not a long way off

Yeh fair enough, but if FI had higher pulls etc they would most likely do better than TLP. But FI, along with EOP will close in 2016.

I'm saying you should be eager to contend with us far more than you seem to now.

It's more than about defending your proclaimed title. It's about establishing you're still 'the best'. So give us, and you, a reason to fight more than we already do.

I'm sure we would give you a fight in either sever if you gave us a clean fight. We always get crashed by other clans and mains. Not saying you guys bring the mains but we do not actively bring them or knowingly bring them. Not once has the leadership said get on your mains and fight them. I know very well TLP brings mains to fight other mains and your ranks admitted to this. Sometimes they get involved whilst you fight us! 

considering the majority of the PC has saw an updated irl of me and if any1 wants they can pm me on irc (im not scared to show my irl)

however we both know ur scared as fuck for people to know how you look like

yeah sure, idk being 5"10 and 70kg isn't fat... lol autist

I have nothing to be scared about and there's plenty of people in the community that have me added on facebook lmfao?

Did you fail GSCE English as well as maths because I didn't say you were fat, and you're using both imperial and metric measurements instead of just imperial lol.

Stop trying to call people autistic when you're the autistic one here, stop getting bullied on here and actually go get a real education, I don't think anyone would care if you're not active whilst you finish your exams.

I have nothing to be scared about and there's plenty of people in the community that have me added on facebook lmfao?Did you fail GSCE English as well as maths because I didn't say you were fat, and you're using both imperial and metric measurements instead of just imperial lol.Stop trying to call people autistic when you're the autistic one here, stop getting bullied on here and actually go get a real education, I don't think anyone would care if you're not active whilst you finish your exams.

Damn.... Join the dark side

Yeh fair enough, but if FI had higher pulls etc they would most likely do better than TLP. But FI, along with EOP will close in 2016.

they had higher pulls and we put them in their current state wat. their leadership is horrible.

not even gonna respond to ur comment to tyen cause you're so misinformed it's actually hilarious