Envy Destroying Rage + SD in a 2v1...twice | SD won´t save you

Pain

MvlAdOo.jpg

We pulled a strong 44 warriors ready to annihilate anything in our path

Fought Rage+SD down 20 opts on the hill west of 18 ports. We out-returned you and destroyed your pathetically weak alliance.

We later fought the pink alliance down opts again at hills gap. Completely destroyed them once again. Get fucked, tomatos.

Shoutouts:

Rage for getting stomped on

Rage for claiming that we teamed up with 20+ Doom accounts. Are you out of your mind?

Rage for trying to claim that we teamed up with 2 other clans. What the actual fuck lol?

Rage for teaming with SD, because we slumped you and you now can´t pull and won´t dare fight us down opts.

Look at this cute cc rage and sd had going for a team up lol...

01ad183b7a359b26834512f16942fbe5.gif

SD won´t save you and neither will your silly little propaganda topic.

EV Ice POV

Pain Relief POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtAIFRjj3I

l0l0l00l0l0l0l0 you started with 50+ dumbass and all of a sudden went up to like 70-80+ like tf obv doom helped you guys with 15+ members. sad you had to pay them just to get dicked on fkn tomato. hatred obv allied with you guys, you guys were off each other. I see you guys in the back hiding behind doom lolol fkn tomatos. Your description is always corrupted and false like Propaganda up the ass.

l0l0l00l0l0l0l0 you started with 50+ dumbass and all of a sudden went up to like 70-80+ like tf obv doom helped you guys with 15+ members. sad you had to pay them just to get dicked on fkn tofu. hatred obv allied with you guys, you guys were off each other. I see you guys in the back hiding behind doom lolol fkn tomatos. Your description is always corrupted and false like Propaganda up the ass.

We dicked you.