Envy Destroying Rage + SD in a 2v1...twice | SD won´t save you

Pain

You try so hard to hide behind a mask, 

The Pics of you in doom's teamspeak is outrageous i love the part when they ditch you in the wild. 

Clueless retards

@@Pain

Being a member of Doom, it is only common to find me in Doom TS, you downie.

You try so hard to hide behind a mask, 

The Pics of you in doom's teamspeak is outrageous i love the part when they ditch you in the wild. 

Clueless retards

@@Pain

Whats up with ghost hut 1v2 tho? You must be delusional if you think ghost hut was 2v2 or something

Pretty embarrassing posting a 2v1 victory with 30+ aswell.

You guys cant simply beat us 1v1.

The propaganda..

Look at your topic lol. 2v3? Hatred? Doom? Are you being serious??

If anything, it was a 3v1, since we saw like 20-30 team-47 capes on the counter. 

However I am not sure what they were doing and don´t have any proof of them teaming up with anyone, so I just called it a 2v1.

Look at your topic lol. 2v3? Hatred? Doom? Are you being serious??

If anything, it was a 3v1, since we saw like 20-30 team-47 capes on the counter.

However I am not sure what they were doing and don´t have any proof of them teaming up with anyone, so I just called it a 2v1.

Hatred we're focusing us, not you lmfao. Check the first fight in our video. Envy is south, hatred is north, rage+as in the middle.

Btw, nice "44 pull" with 70+ on your cape counter. Lol

Hatred we're focusing us, not you lmfao. Check the first fight in our video. Envy is south, hatred is north, rage+as in the middle.

Btw, nice "44 pull" with 70+ on your cape counter. Lol

Watch the first video. 44 on the counter.

Hatred weren´t helping us.

44 and we rush with 60, your cc goes up and stays above 50 cause of your mpc invites. Sucks u had to team with an mpc to fight 40s and 50s.

It sucks that you have to make a propaganda topic, where you claim that we teamed up with doom and hatred and lost to you in a 2v3....

The only teamup was rage and sd, and we beat you twice lmao.

It sucks that you have to make a propaganda topic, where you claim that we teamed up with doom and hatred and lost to you in a 2v3....

The only teamup was rage and sd, and we beat you twice lmao.

It's pointless arguing with someone acting so clueless. Meet us 2:00pm est in the wildly.

Was really easy, took rage/sd down 20+ around corps lmao... Rage just merge please... All you do Is team anyways. You guys massed for 1 hour struggling to get a 42 pull.., you then realized how fucking brown sticky stuff ye are and teamed like usual. After envy gave you a beating down 20+ around corp, you Guys were selfish and cried about how brown sticky stuff sd was but yet rage is just as fucking bad or even worse. Why be so selfish when sd is your but buddies and clearly rage needs them because they certainly can't fucking pull.