Win/loss chart

slushpuppy

nah I don't act like I was a part of it but it's the reality? Don't be mad you spineless slime LOL

The reality is, holycheese, that you aren't in FOE to be a part of FOE. You're hungry for a rank where you feel like you're in charge and finally your self worth and respect will be 'validated'. You can't even get preps as a fucking high council, you background call, and your own clan, from members to leaders to retireds, does not trust you to properly maintain a clan of a caliber like FOE. I'm honestly embarrassed to point this brown sticky stuff out to when it's so painfully obvious; you're going to get your ass handed to you in a public forum and then your own clan won't have your back on your own fucking boards. The lack of respect you have for yourself is laughable.

So when I call you a spineless slime, it's because you don't give a brown sticky stuff about FOE, you're in it for yourself and yourself only, and you're too incompetent to do what is needed for your clan and even for your own god damn good. Keep grinding your clan into brown sticky stuff buddy, i'm excited to see what the mighty holydreams turns FOE into in 2016!!!

The reality is, holycheese, that you aren't in FOE to be a part of FOE. You're hungry for a rank where you feel like you're in charge and finally your self worth and respect will be 'validated'. You can't even get preps as a fucking high council, you background call, and your own clan, from members to leaders to retireds, does not trust you to properly maintain a clan of a caliber like FOE. I'm honestly embarrassed to point this brown sticky stuff out to when it's so painfully obvious; you're going to get your ass handed to you in a public forum and then your own clan won't have your back on your own fucking boards. The lack of respect you have for yourself is laughable.

So when I call you a spineless slime, it's because you don't give a brown sticky stuff about FOE, you're in it for yourself and yourself only, and you're too incompetent to do what is needed for your clan and even for your own god damn good. Keep grinding your clan into brown sticky stuff buddy, i'm excited to see what the mighty holydreams turns FOE into in 2016!!!

you are so wrong LOL but thanks for the nice response and your attempt to understand clanning and specifically my position in my clan, something I just realised you have no idea about based off your previous post. But I'm not really surprised because you did join your first clan in 2015.

How could you possibly analyse a situation when you have no idea about anything outside of your own clan. God bless LOL

you are so wrong LOL but thanks for the nice response and your attempt to understand clanning and specifically my position in my clan, something I just realised you have no idea about based off your previous post. But I'm not really surprised because you did join your first clan in 2015.

How could you possibly analyse a situation when you have no idea about anything outside of your own clan. God bless LOL

mfw leaderboards dont lie