Win/loss chart

slushpuppy

I spent a bit of time fixing up the win loss chart, thought you guys might want to take a look at the prototype first ;)

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?app=tournaments&module=tournaments&section=tournaments&do=viewMatchScores&id=6

Slush, there is a software from IBM called SPSS. Its a statistical analysis software with many features. We use it at my university for researches. It provides many statistics, calculations, graphical presentations i.e. charts, grams etc.

Should look into it. I mean, it will be either extra data or graphical data for you - both are really simple to understand. Its just a sidenote for you.

Actually I really like it.

Can you add it where if clans haven't prepped before there not in eachothers lineup? Would clean it up alot For example, Lithuanian Pures are never going to prep foe/eop/cp/tlp/fi so it's pointless and just makes more mess having them there.

Slush, there is a software from IBM called SPSS. Its a statistical analysis software with many features. We use it at my university for researches. It provides many statistics, calculations, graphical presentations i.e. charts, grams etc.

Should look into it. I mean, it will be either extra data or graphical data for you - both are really simple to understand. Its just a sidenote for you.

If you got time, can you come on irc in about 30 mins? I would like to discuss some stuff regarding that with you

Actually I really like it.

Can you add it where if clans haven't prepped before there not in eachothers lineup? Would clean it up alot For example, Lithuanian Pures are never going to prep foe/eop/cp/tlp/fi so it's pointless and just makes more mess having them there.

Yeah I will need to incl categorization later. Problem is, splitting them permanently will fuk up the system if a clan jump tiers, e.g. sv from mpc to hpc

Also will this be reset for 2016

Yes. The whole system will be reset, but I needed this year's data to test the cpl + and hopefully provide a bit of perspective