[S]laughter Vs [R]age | 3-0 Prep Win | 12/29/15

DreTheOBJ

you say the same brown sticky stuff over and over again and nobody knows what you're talking about, weren't you the one that skipped school to go to a prep that you lost?

ye thought so unintelligent dipsiht lmao.

lmfao I bet you thought that would be funny but it's not even true so GG. Back to work m8

What doesn't add up is you being a warlord in Vitality despite not having a pure account and attending officials on a fucking main r0fl

What doesnt make sense was your rank king hula said " we've had to many L's lately " only rage flames when they know they lost. Stay humble rage.

What doesn't add up is you being a warlord in Vitality despite not having a pure account and attending officials on a fucking main r0fl

Lmfao i swear this is all you have to comeback with. Whats your prep lose streak? 10 or 11?

Wasn't hyped and we specifically brought certain member+ only.

When's the last time slaughter even went out in the wildy? 2 weeks ago? Rage is out every day.

We went out right after the prep vs you boys? Where were you?

Wasn't hyped and we specifically brought certain member+ only.

When's the last time slaughter even went out in the wildy? 2 weeks ago? Rage is out every day.

ask damien how quickly he logged out at old gate today when he saw us lmao

But i thought you said we dont go out on trips if that was so then ??????

It was the first time I had seen slaughter in 2 weeks lmao. And you pulled 15. Trying to claim yourselves as big shots while we pull 20 everyday on unofficials.

Today was a small unit due to it being new years.

It was the first time I had seen slaughter in 2 weeks lmao. And you pulled 15. Trying to claim yourselves as big shots while we pull 20 everyday on unofficials.

Today was a small unit due to it being new years.

once again y did we clear you/pull more...