AAO+Apex+Vitality [The Merger]

Fear The Beard

All I know is aao is not dying. We have been very active over the holidays having unofficial p2p trips all week, lots of activity in teamspeak and if any clans in the scene would accept our minis would be having minis 24/7. Even if we haven't been pulling a lot to weekend pulls we are consistent, but that's not the most important thing to me in a clan. Vitality is a clan that probably just doesn't want to close because they may have a nice community and don't care about weekend pulls, tbh they p2p pk every day and seem to be active but don't have the best quality. Apex is a clan I've lost a lot of respect for they seem to want clans o take them serious now and have joined in on lots of flaming.. Improving I guess but still poor quality.. And yes bring their rank team to mini opposed to getting the noobies experience

When I was leading the show we were the greatest clan wars clan of all time. Just LOL @ this version of Apex.

Compare Sikh era

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si7Iij4wBro

to Nox/Toxic era.

in Sikh era Sikh defeats clans that no1 has ever heard of on a different game.

in Nox/Toxic era Nox/Toxic get defeated by some very bad clans.

the end

To be honest Apex have potential to grow into a good clan. But vitality and AAO have to team to compete every weekend. Seems they care more about finding which team cape they can both wear over building their clans.

For once I agree with this noob

But yolo, you should all join Doom!

Not sure why you're trying to argue anything about Apex V1 when that was way before your time. Contrary to your belief I hard carried Apex V1 that is why it was so successful.

MDCc6Hm.gif

This version of Apex was a joke and not worth my time and that is why you're failing. Here is your rank structure.

Nox - Never did anything for Havoc, Frenzy, or Apex besides slave away at getting mini's. Quiet as a mouse during trips/preps.

Toxic -  Had to join Apex V1 under an alt name because he was scared we would decline him.

Rijn - When he applied for Apex V1 we had to hold a clan wide poll to see if he was wanted. Long story short, he failed the vote.

Jaguar - Seriously low IQ. Randomly blurts out gibberish mid trip.

just LOL.

Ex leader of apex - Sikh - got KYPed at every event and turned into a mute, spent $200 on a bot script to "help out the clan" & started off the clan as a zerk/pure clan. Oh and is now trying in SV to get a rank lmfao. Not to mention the fact that the "sikh era" of v2 was gwassing rT. looks like you were a really great leader man, it's nice to see you give your thoughts!

Cope.

Nox would poke me nonstop to call, I think after the 9+ prep losses in a row he learned his place. You forgot to mention I spent $1000 on accounts that got recovered. I think you know how much I make, so if you think I'm going to lose sleep over a few hundred dollars just LOL. In regards to trying to get a rank in Sv, I help them when and where I can. I don't care for a rank, I don't even play the game.

They're not hopeless like Apex that is mass recruiting level 50's so they can compete with AAO. The last 26/31 intros are below 60 combat.

2f424717407b6d073c1e8958af442fab.png6d1ec20f4f8317786abf438d95e917ce.png

72c13253a083e8416652f507c5acc2ce.png

c26eef4e44981937c31f02b8af67a54c.png

09a96e9087ebbd5d3b303db23ff2d64f.png

de82b60b8ddc9469063eac00436c5f14.png

I hope to god you're not serious, SV is a HPC lmao, we've lost only 5 preps against LPC's, If you count prepping FOE/EOP in a P2P prep with a broccoli like you calling then sure go for it 7 prep losses!

All I know is aao is not dying. We have been very active over the holidays having unofficial p2p trips all week, lots of activity in teamspeak and if any clans in the scene would accept our minis would be having minis 24/7. Even if we haven't been pulling a lot to weekend pulls we are consistent, but that's not the most important thing to me in a clan. Vitality is a clan that probably just doesn't want to close because they may have a nice community and don't care about weekend pulls, tbh they p2p pk every day and seem to be active but don't have the best quality. Apex is a clan I've lost a lot of respect for they seem to want clans o take them serious now and have joined in on lots of flaming.. Improving I guess but still poor quality.. And yes bring their rank team to mini opposed to getting the noobies experience

we thought xl was the same buddy. aao is close 2 the end

Apex should close into Op, maybe then we can have competition in p2p. Aao+Vt needs to merge and maybe they can compete with the top 4 clans on the weekends.

CD should just go back to being a main clan, instead of keep pretending to be a 'pure' clan.

Nvm cd will suffer the same fate as sv.

we thought xl was the same buddy. aao is close 2 the end

Exactly tell me how they are when they pulled 45 to last sunday's trip (without teaming).

the truth can hurt sometimes

The actual truth is, is that you're a bigger reytard than our beloved eop elder allen and all your clans have been worse than xl.