Apex first 2k16 Saturday Pk Trip - "A storm is brewing"

Old Nox

Why do you even bother trying to argue with me. 

154c51f9bf831e6976334c55487a31e9.png

b31d7cf7c723fa41cd7bb5f7678ffaff.png

c1324fd89cf05a983665a2fef97c9907.png

f7b332098eb1284a62547b247419a7dc.png

7b50a9d1416da2054d6c3ce1b1f6352c.png

Nice mains by the way.

291f9c6679533d4a52397bc033e673fa.png

Congratulations @@Old Nox you're leading the new POP.

@ it's a public clan chat, anybody can join it or are you too broccolied to comprehend that lmfao.

@@Moni not sure why you'd quote someone as incompetent as sikh, all he has to offer is selling GP and even then he still manages to get scammed for it.

I was in Apex on Battlescape and this clan doesn't even look like Apex haha wtf. I don't think any of the ranks were even important in the real apex. Nox never used to really say anything and I don't know who Toxic even is. Was going to join but no point when Loki and Sikh aren't leading and they have potato masher rylan as a council.

I'd like to see the last time your awful mini team posted a weekend topic, Dunno where you get your information from but i'm not in CP. EoP needs to get involved in the pure community more..

u were in CP if thats the case- which is even worse because you were just glory hunting lmfao - now that they are irrelevant again you left, ayee?

"EoP needs to get involved in the pure community more"

We're fighting FOE in the Jagex cup finals - what the fuck are you on about lmfao

I was in Apex on Battlescape and this clan doesn't even look like Apex haha wtf. I don't think any of the ranks were even important in the real apex. Nox never used to really say anything and I don't know who Toxic even is. Was going to join but no point when Loki and Sikh aren't leading and they have potato masher rylan as a council.

you try too hard sikh, if you didn't realise, you're the most irrelevant person to be a part of any clan whether you lead it or not, can see why venom was so awful.

u were in CP if thats the case- which is even worse because you were just glory hunting lmfao - now that they are irrelevant again you left, ayee?

"EoP needs to get involved in the pure community more"

We're fighting FOE in the Jagex cup finals - what the fuck are you on about lmfao

I think the correct term is Invites & EOP the mini team are competing vs FOE in the JCUP, I left CP 2+ months ago (when they were good) to join RD and i haven't been in a hpc since. NIce try though.

Even if i was or wasn't in CP they are still more relevant than you in the pure community anyway lmao so i'm not sure why you are trying to flame them. If they are irrelevant when pulling 60+ and EOP pulls 20 (was recently informed eop was a clan? wtf?) then what are EOP?

Dead.

I think the correct term is Invites & EOP the mini team are competing vs FOE in the JCUP, I left CP 2+ months ago (when they were good) to join RD and i haven't been in a hpc since. NIce try though.

Even if i was or wasn't in CP they are still more relevant than you in the pure community anyway lmao so i'm not sure why you are trying to flame them. If they are irrelevant when pulling 60+ and EOP pulls 20 (was recently informed eop was a clan? wtf?) then what are EOP?

Dead.

god bless you're beyond broccolied kid.

lets see what happens this weekend shall we - i hope eop can pull 25!!!!!!!!