[D]oom's # 1 Sunday | 83 Man Pull | I think we broke CD

Hormone

Doom teamed with envy before cd and rage even teamed lmfao. U kids teamed on CD and olymous too, so CD called rage to come brown sticky stuff on you guys and thats exactly what happened.

Just shut the fuck up broccoli you don't even know what you're talking about lmfao

kwvkm3J.png

This was the start of the fight at sperm when rage was teaming with CD

You might as well close ruin into CD at this rate because you're irrelevant now lmfao

"your comebacks"

You completely ignored my last reply because you were clueless as to how to respond because you're too autistic lmfao "dilusional" "yourclan" "lookingbad" god bless what happened to you after you left OP you went full broccoli

I can't be clueless when I'm the one leading the trip can I?

How cauliflower are you?

I can't be clueless when I'm the one leading the trip can I?

How cauliflower are you?

LMFA000000000000000000000000000000

Aside from the fact I can't see how that can't make you clueless, who's trip were you leading? Ruins? CDs? Both had brown sticky stuff trips so you just proved my point even more so you reject lmfa000

Just shut the fuck up broccoli you don't even know what you're talking about lmfao

kwvkm3J.png

This was the start of the fight at sperm when rage was teaming with CD

You might as well close ruin into CD at this rate because you're irrelevant now lmfao

I'm not in ruin u tomato. And let's not forget that envy hit with 60 in your capes. R u broccolied?

You act as if you teamed with envy because CD and rage were but the reality of it is rage was at the time war and when envy teamed with you the first time rage came and smoked all of you.

Aside from the fact I can't see how that can't make you clueless, who's trip were you leading? Ruins? CDs? Both had brown sticky stuff trips so you just proved my point even more so you reject lmfa000

I'm a rank in rage u tomato. Cry more, Mr. Almighty advanced member of doom.

They will never admit that Doom were in a 2v1 at sperm. Even when watching bizzys vid at 3:30, you can see us rushing in with "eeeee" spams and thats when our teamup started.

@@Datassd0e

Basically:

We got word that cd and rage were teaming up on Doom at sperm and were fighting 100v60

We then rushed sperm from gap (can be seen in bizzys video from like 3:30) and we confirmed that Doom were in fact fighting down opts in a 100v60.

So when we rushed with our 55 ppl with Doom capes on, it turned into 115v100. You can see the cape counter reach 115 in the video.

It didn´t take long for us to start dropping those pink cape retards, who then ran to singles. Why would you run to singles while down 15, and then after getting slammed you claim you won 140v100? Lmao what the actual fuck????

CD and Rage then called SD for help and made them wear Doom capes so they could snipe us, which they did. We (Envy) took care of SD while Doom held strong against CD and Rage in a 2v1. 

We then proceeded to focus on CD and Rage, but we had several visits from Olympus, thus making it a 4v2.

Rest of the fight consisted of us bullying the brown sticky stuff out of CD and Rage, forcing them to singles 30+ times and clearing their garbage alliance.

3v2 (then later 4v2) No problem. Thanks for the action

Now if you still wish to continue to claim that you won 140v100, why not fight us in clanwars 100v100? Should be easy, considering it would be matched opts, shouldn´t it? :)

They will never admit that Doom were in a 2v1 at sperm. Even when watching bizzys vid at 3:30, you can see us rushing in with "eeeee" spams and thats when our teamup started.

Doom and envy logic:

"We teamed cause CD+Rage hit doom at sperm".

Let me evaluate your reasoning..

You mean to tell me that envy when to bank, grabbed team-49 capes, came back up to sperm and managed to hit within the 30 seconds of us fighting?

tomatos, lmfao

I'm not in ruin u tofu. And let's not forget that envy hit with 60 in your capes. R u cauliflower?

You act as if you teamed with envy because CD and rage were but the reality of it is rage was at the time war and when envy teamed with you the first time rage came and smoked all of you.

Clan(s):Ruin

So you're just intentionally autistic? So you're saying doom pulled 7 now????? lmfa0

btw

b0f4b8b50d65ac5b25eba983417f0758.png

This was the first fight between doom and CD which was a clean 1v1.

Keep trying lmfao, CD and Rage got fucked and you sat their being irrelevant as fuck trying to snipe doom but you fucking suck so much you have little to no impact lmfa0

I'm a rank in rage u tofu. Cry more, Mr. Almighty advanced member of doom.

Why the fuck do you have Clan(s):Ruin lmfa0?

You're a rank in an irrelevant LPC gz, you fucking suck lmfa0

I can call better than you, play the game better than you, lead a better life with you and I have a better education than you. Cry more broccoli lmfao

Doom and envy logic:

You mean to tell me that envy when to bank, grabbed team-49 capes, came back up to sperm and managed to hit within the 30 seconds of us fighting?

tomatos, lmfao

Doom and envy logic:

tomatos, lmfao

Watch the fucking video and come back and tell me that that´s not how it went down. Bizzys video. 3:30 <<< watch from there

Doom and envy logic:

tomatos, lmfao

CD and Rage logic:

"We got caught teaming now we have to cry about getting slammed"

Watch all of our vid. You were simply out returned.

This argument is pointless cause I'm not gonna change your pov's when you don't see anything wrong in what happened.

You guys got slammed, I'm done here;)

ty for the 50 bumps

help

i cant find where cd and rage win preps

im having the same issue

This argument is pointless cause I'm not gonna change your pov's when you don't see anything wrong in what happened.

LMFAO you watched the vid, saw your alliance get slammed and had nothing to say, so you chickened your way out of here without even quoting my post. l0l rage cleared

Just like CD/Rage, fucking cleared lmfao no wonder you don't even want to reply to what I said

Stay easy with the >1KDRs lmfao