[D]oom's # 1 Sunday | 83 Man Pull | I think we broke CD

Hormone

You must really not understand how pure clanning works man.

I've been leading clans for ages and know exactly how everything works.

If I wanted to, I could have left everytime CD ran back to single, claimed a win and got a regroup.

Instead, I decided to keep fighting, giving my clan action and endless free loot for 2-3 hours straight.

& you must not understand how discussions, philosophy and science work. When you claim you won you need to provide evidence. In Science, when your confronted with a challanging research/evidence, you must confront it - its integrity. If you solely claim that I do not but you understand how clanning works you must explain why with evidence. Its no good saying to someone you do not know what this is when you yourself aren't demonstrating it. Its funny how none of you reply back to my post (again and again, I have to repeat this). Thats my exact point, your evading everything I'm saying and deluding the topic further. Reply back to what I say, thats the point of a reply. Atleast have the courtesy to view other clan's threads. Just because you're in a rivalry it doesn't mean you stay in ignorance to everybody else besides your clan.

Hey man, I feel youre wasting your time/talent by being Cd's puppets on the weekend. I think you should just join join Doom and have a real experience being #1.

http://doom-rs.com/community/index.php?/forum/9-doom-applications-open/

I'm not in CD. I'm in Rage, and I'm happy where I am because if we lose we say we lose. We dont make up excuses if we lose. Thats your problem. The cowardice is beyond. The fact that I accept your good at preps shows the difference between you and I. You can be cleared by a single hill giant and you would make up an excuse, its embedded within your clan and character.

& you must not understand how discussions, philosophy and science work. When you claim you won you need to provide evidence. In Science, when your confronted with a challanging research/evidence, you must confront it - its integrity. If you solely claim that I do not but you understand how clanning works you must explain why with evidence. Its no good saying to someone you do not know what this is when you yourself aren't demonstrating it. Its funny how none of you reply back to my post (again and again, I have to repeat this). Thats my exact point, your evading everything I'm saying and deluding the topic further. Reply back to what I say, thats the point of a reply. Atleast have the courtesy to view other clan's threads. Just because you're in a rivalry it doesn't mean you stay in ignorance to everybody else besides your clan.

I'm not in CD. I'm in Rage, and I'm happy where I am because if we lose we say we lose. We dont make up excuses if we lose. Thats your problem. The cowardice is beyond. The fact that I accept your good at preps shows the difference between you and I. You can be cleared by a single hill giant and you would make up an excuse, its embedded within your clan and character.

Didn't read. Doom wins again.

You're not the only one who leads clans. We have the same perspective of Lenin when it comes down to it.

CD ranks have been clanning for 10+ years as well and can tell you about how u were out returned and cleaned off the map;)

I laughed irl, and you know why.

you're a fat nerd lol

I smoke, have tattoos, do Muay Thai, Ninjutsu and Krav Maga, and occasionally revolt against government(s), but because I attend university, like to read and speak rationally I'm a fat nerd. If so, I accept that. Thanks for your time, we'll have more guests at #moronsofthemonth later on. End//

I smoke, have tattoos, do Muay Thai, Ninjutsu and Krav Maga, and occasionally revolt against government(s), but because I attend university, like to read and speak rationally I'm a fat nerd. If so, I accept that. Thanks for your time, we'll have more guests at #moronsofthemonth later on. End//

i dont care come back when you're in a relevant clan lmfao

I'd just like to point out that envy only started helping us after CD magically went from 50 man pulls in the first fight to 90 man pulls in the second fight.

The trip consisted of Doom dicking every single clan, as OP and AAO were wearing our capes at one point.

For all these retards defending CD, why would people wear doom capes unless doom was winning? If doom was getting shat on then anyone who was sniping in doom capes would be getting cleared by CD lmao.

Thanks for the free rune scims though, still rocking a 4 KDR after that trip.