[D]oom's # 1 Sunday | 83 Man Pull | I think we broke CD

Hormone

You don't even have the courage to reply back to my post, or view CD's thread. I feel sorry for you.

70% delusion, 20% cowardice and 10% stupidity.

We all know what happened man.

For the first 3 hours of the trip it was a complete slaughter.

As soon as CD finally returned after the 50th time each person, they got a good push towards the end of the trip and ended.  We returned, as they ALL trip, but CD called it a night because they can't hang.

Good Game.

As soon as CD finally returned after the 50th time each person, they got a good push towards the end of the trip and ended.  We returned, as they ALL trip, but CD called it a night because they can't hang.

Good Game.

Good game CD never left the wild and you ran into singles and tried to log sounds like gg m8

Good Game.

Thats not what happened. You oupulled us by alteast 30+, may I remind you that your max pull was over 110+ with the combined forces of SD and Envy. You were beating us at the begining obviously because you pulled more. As it continued your numbers dropped, and even Envy outreturned you but it wasnt enough. You got outreturned with 30+, thats the final story. If you checked lumby, by the end you had half your pull alltogether sitting there.

View the thread, dont be a coward. View that video, see how we managed to make it form 70v110 to 55v30. Teach your members to return. Today was an embarrassment to you, Doom, SD and Envy.

Why would I look at CD's thread when I slaughtered them in the wilderness for 3 straight hours?

Delusion. Thats my point. Your all lying to yourselves and your clanmates by thinking you actually own. You were winning the first part because it was 110v70 (the reason is obvious), but you got outreturned and you ended up in lumby/east graves getting chased off or logged out.

Go look up what ignorance means. Your like a creationist closing both ears and eyes just to avoid information. The fact that you didn't even reply to my post I quoted from CD's thread shows your evading this.

You don't even have the courage to reply back to my post, or view CD's thread. I feel sorry for you.

70% delusion, 20% cowardice and 10% stupidity.

Hey man, I feel youre wasting your time/talent by being Cd's puppets on the weekend. I think you should just join join Doom and have a real experience being #1.

http://doom-rs.com/community/index.php?/forum/9-doom-applications-open/

Thats not what happened. You oupulled us by alteast 30+, may I remind you that your max pull was over 110+ with the combined forces of SD and Envy. You were beating us at the begining obviously because you pulled more. As it continued your numbers dropped, and even Envy outreturned you but it wasnt enough. You got outreturned with 30+, thats the final story. If you checked lumby, by the end you had half your pull alltogether sitting there.

View the thread, dont be a coward. View that video, see how we managed to make it form 70v110 to 55v30. Teach your members to return. Today was an embarrassment to you, Doom, SD and Envy.

Delusion. Thats my point. Your all lying to yourselves and your clanmates by thinking you actually own. You were winning the first part because it was 110v70 (the reason is obvious), but you got outreturned and you ended up in lumby/east graves getting chased off or logged out.

Go look up what ignorance means. Your like a creationist closing both ears and eyes just to avoid information. The fact that you didn't even reply to my post I quoted from CD's thread shows your evading this.

You must really not understand how pure clanning works man.

I've been leading clans for ages and know exactly how everything works.

If I wanted to, I could have left everytime CD ran back to single, claimed a win and got a regroup.

Instead, I decided to keep fighting, giving my clan action and endless free loot for 2-3 hours straight.

You must really not understand how pure clanning works man.

I've been leading clans for ages and know exactly how everything works.

If I wanted to, I could have left everytime CD ran back to single, claimed a win and got a regroup.

Instead, I decided to keep fighting, giving my clan action and endless free loot for 2-3 hours straight.

You're not the only one who leads clans. We have the same perspective of Lenin when it comes down to it.

CD ranks have been clanning for 10+ years as well and can tell you about how u were out returned and cleaned off the map;)