[D]oom's # 1 Sunday | 83 Man Pull | I think we broke CD

Hormone

I'd just like to point out that envy only started helping us after CD magically went from 50 man pulls in the first fight to 90 man pulls in the second fight.

The trip consisted of Doom dicking every single clan, as OP and AAO were wearing our capes at one point.

For all these retards defending CD, why would people wear doom capes unless doom was winning? If doom was getting shat on then anyone who was sniping in doom capes would be getting cleared by CD lmao.

Thanks for the free rune scims though, still rocking a 4 KDR after that trip.

^This

We ran up to sperm and saw Doom brown sticky stuffting on cd + rage, and the two pink brown sticky stuffter clans ran to signles...like 85 times

& you must not understand how discussions, philosophy and science work. When you claim you won you need to provide evidence. In Science, when your confronted with a challanging research/evidence, you must confront it - its integrity. If you solely claim that I do not but you understand how clanning works you must explain why with evidence. Its no good saying to someone you do not know what this is when you yourself aren't demonstrating it. Its funny how none of you reply back to my post (again and again, I have to repeat this). Thats my exact point, your evading everything I'm saying and deluding the topic further. Reply back to what I say, thats the point of a reply. Atleast have the courtesy to view other clan's threads. Just because you're in a rivalry it doesn't mean you stay in ignorance to everybody else besides your clan.

I'm not in CD. I'm in Rage, and I'm happy where I am because if we lose we say we lose. We dont make up excuses if we lose. Thats your problem. The cowardice is beyond. The fact that I accept your good at preps shows the difference between you and I. You can be cleared by a single hill giant and you would make up an excuse, its embedded within your clan and character.

LOL this Lenin guy is destroying all of you and your propaganda and the typical reply is "didn't read" i mean what else can you say when its all facts m8

I wonder how Dome members feel when someone actually has enough time to prove how dome bullbrown sticky stuff their topics every weekend and keep lying to their members just to look good on sharkbrew, keep it up homie.

So when is CD going to improve their quality instead of relying on other clans to help them out lmfao?

Btw is Ruin merging with CD now? I see all their ranks trying to support them lmao I wouldn't be surprised we took a lot of their members tbf

LOL this Lenin guy is destroying all of you and your propaganda and the typical reply is "didn't read" i mean what else can you say when its all facts m8

I wonder how Dome members feel when someone actually has enough time to prove how dome bullbrown sticky stuff their topics every weekend and keep lying to their members just to look good on sharkbrew, keep it up homie.

ty for bump your clan got slammed

what r u like an advanced member in doom? r u even unmuted on trips or do u just not have a mic? hahahahaahaha

he can be unmuted on a trip anytime he wants as he knows what he's doing unlike a child that crys on every doom topic because he can't be us or ever be in a clan that can even touch us!

Basically this.. 

They know we will destroy them in matched, just like we did in the 5v2. And the main reason why they won´t accept clanwars matched is because they won´t be able to make propaganda topics after losing in clanwars

Obviously we won't prep doom+envy

Cause Rage is still and lpc. Why would it be fair to fight out leveled? Envy has allowed 70+ in their clan while rage hasn't.

2mpc's vs and lpc and an mpc.

We (Envy) are not an mpc. We are an lpc. Even if those of us who have 80 cb+ accounts, used them, we would be 50% mpc and 50% lpc. 

Stop trying to claim that we are an mpc. You fail at it.

Like I have said many times before, we have like 5-10 70s, MOST of us are 60s, and we still have some 50s aswell.

Now fight us in clanwars, 100v100. You know we will destroy you, so I bet you won´t even consider fighting us.