Wilderness Clan of the Month-December

Persian Tom

Like I said, it was incoherent and hard to understand

I have replied to that, see

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=362742- 2nd para

and examples here:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=363788- 2-4 para

Jagex has ignored all my email invitations for them to participate on sharkbrew. Moreover bigger community sites like draynor, zybez, tipit has tried with 0 lasting success. What makes your idea(s) that brilliant that jagex has to respond to you? Unlike you and your presumptions, I have tested the ground and the ground isn't favourable. Free feel to prove me wrong however and send them an email.

Like I said before, this dec awards is simply a dry run. I will note your complaint, but bring it up again to @@Persian Tom next time EV posts a topic.

Again see:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=362742- 2nd para

and examples here:

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=363788- 2-4 para

Forgive me, but I don't recall you bringing up any fresh subject in this argument thread. All you have provided me was that utterly ridiculous committee group brainstorming idea and EV crap.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=363896- This is where you ignore my points and go on to try and assassinate my character on the pretense that I ignored your rehashed argument points

As previously indicated & at the latter, you end up ignoring the entire post rather than single points (as it was earlier). It would have been easier to reply if you quoted my previous post rather than repeating links.

--------------------------

"I have replied to that, see

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=362742- 2nd para"

QUOTE 1

Just counting opts is not sheer madness. Contrary to popular rhetoric, there is quality in quantity. Wilderness wins are generally determined by who was cleared from a certain area. Having a significantly higher opt count theoretically allows you to soak more damage while dishing out more of from your own. Yes there are plenty of instances where lower opt clan beat a higher opt clan, but how often does that happen? I think if you were to look at the overall rivalries in 2015, the pulls and the end results, it is safe to say that opts does matter and it should not be disregarded.

& I replied back with this here, but let me simplify it for you:

• There are instances where clans who pull higher get beaten, due to strategy, combat/stats etc..
  • There are instances where clans team up against another who has pulled higher and win.
  • Some days, even on saturdays, very little or no action occurs. They would either dismiss, go on smaller trips, or go to clan wars. Thus pulling high meant nothing.

Thus, "it is not a accurate measure of a clan's performance".

"and examples here:

http://www.sharkbrew...ember/?p=363788- 2-4 para"

QUOTE 2

I example i can personally attest to was pre eoc where eop was in contention for top position vs MM. EOP actually outpulled MM significantly in 1 weekend, but unfortunately MM ran circles around them for that particular weekend and EOP pulls collapsed the following week.

Look at the rivalries last year; TLP vs FOE, CP vs EOP 2x, EOP vs FI 2x, SV vs EOP, in all instances, the clan with the higher average pull in the weekend came out ontop.

The truth is, no amount of rank propaganda can convince a member less an invite-who just wasted 2 hours of his precious weekend getting beaten- to cling on over and over.

& I also gave a counter example to this.

& even simplified it earlier:

QUOTE 3

Let me simplify it;

1. Envy loses in MPC until they get stable; stats, grinding etc.
  2. Envy continues in LPC, and gets a lot of wins because of their combats and stats over them.
  3. KDR and pull balanced - far more recruits join through LPC over MPC. They have a combat range of 50-80, I can provide you multiple videos on this as evidence.

The pull does not show who actually won a fight, you're presuming the higher pull will win and thus "it is not a accurate measure of a clan's performance".

QUOTE 4

Jagex has ignored all my email invitations for them to participate on sharkbrew. Moreover bigger community sites like draynor, zybez, tipit has tried with 0 lasting success. What makes your idea(s) that brilliant that jagex has to respond to you? Unlike you and your presumptions, I have tested the ground and the ground isn't favourable. Free feel to prove me wrong however and send them an email.

Do not take it personally but I do not believe in that. Can you provide some evidence please on any/all of your propositions within this paragraph.

"What makes your idea(s) that brilliant that jagex has to respond to you?"

I never claimed it was brilliant, I simply suggested we should open up a wider discussion and invite all clans who take part in this community, and try to invite individuals from RuneScape who can support us. What is wrong with that? You seem to be on a postulate that nobody can question or challange you. That much is clear from the choice of words in your sentences.

QUOTE 5

Like I said before, this dec awards is simply a dry run. I will note your complaint, but bring it up again to @Persian Tom next time EV posts a topic.

I haven't yet discussed anything with Tom. With that being said, from the impression I'm getting from you I don't think an essay written by a professor with great amounts of evidence can affect anything around here.

"Again see:

http://www.sharkbrew...ember/?p=362742- 2nd para"

Repeated link.

"and examples here:

Repeated link.

QUOTE 6 & 7

Forgive me, but I don't recall you bringing up any fresh subject in this argument thread. All you have provided me was that utterly ridiculous committee group brainstorming idea and EV crap.

This is where you ignore my points and go on to try and assassinate my character on the pretense that I ignored your rehashed argument points

Are you actually serious? I said scientific, you took it literally. I gave an example and you're offended? I tried to "End//" it because I knew that no matter how far it continues you woudn't reply back to what I state and go off on a tangent giving a single example and generalizing that to every fight that has occured and will occur. You're offended by that? You think thats a "personal attack"?

"Rehased"? The whole fucking point of discussion with the wider community is to give rise to newer ideas if we can't think of any.

As previously indicated & at the latter, we end up with the ignoring of the entire post rather than the points earlier. It would have been easier to reply if you quoted my previous post rather than repeating links.

"I have replied to that, see

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14768-wilderness-clan-of-the-month-december/?p=362742- 2nd para"

QUOTE 1

Just counting opts is not sheer madness. Contrary to popular rhetoric, there is quality in quantity. Wilderness wins are generally determined by who was cleared from a certain area. Having a significantly higher opt count theoretically allows you to soak more damage while dishing out more of from your own. Yes there are plenty of instances where lower opt clan beat a higher opt clan, but how often does that happen? I think if you were to look at the overall rivalries in 2015, the pulls and the end results, it is safe to say that opts does matter and it should not be disregarded.

& I replied back with this here, but let me simplify it for you:

• There are instances where clans who pull higher get beaten, due to strategy, combat/stats etc..- Those are exceptional events that don't commonly occur in the frequency of regular weekend events
  • There are instances where clans team up against another who has pulled higher and win. -It's the wilderness.. the enemy of my enemy is my friend... don't be a bitch and either pull more yourself or get your own set of allies. And AFAIK we don't count the combined pulls.
  • Some days, even on saturdays, very little or no action occurs. They would either dismiss, go on smaller trips, or go to clan wars. Thus pulling high meant nothing.-So no aftermath topic is posted if a clan gets little to no action and it wouldn't be counted............
Thus, "it is not a accurate measure of a clan's performance".

"and examples here:

QUOTE 2

I example i can personally attest to was pre eoc where eop was in contention for top position vs MM. EOP actually outpulled MM significantly in 1 weekend, but unfortunately MM ran circles around them for that particular weekend and EOP pulls collapsed the following week.

Look at the rivalries last year; TLP vs FOE, CP vs EOP 2x, EOP vs FI 2x, SV vs EOP, in all instances, the clan with the higher average pull in the weekend came out ontop.

The truth is, no amount of rank propaganda can convince a member less an invite-who just wasted 2 hours of his precious weekend getting beaten- to cling on over and over.

& I also gave a counter example to this.

& even simplified it earlier:

QUOTE 3

Let me simplify it;

• Envy loses in MPC until they get stable; stats, grinding etc.
  • Envy continues in LPC, and gets a lot of wins because of their combats and stats over them.
  • KDR and pull balanced - far more recruits join through LPC over MPC. They have a combat range of 50-80, I can provide you multiple videos on this as evidence.
-You only provided 1 example.. which is highly opinionated and actually being contested by EV ranks vs the 8 examples that can be verified by community?

The pull does not show who actually won a fight, you're presuming the higher pull will win and thus "it is not a accurate measure of a clan's performance".

QUOTE 4

Do not take it personally but I do not believe in that. Can you provide some evidence please on any/all of your propositions within this paragraph.

-Well because I am inclined to believe you are either a troll or an ignoramus but a 30 seconds google search yields the answer for zybez

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1530374-why-doesnt-jagex-support-zybez/

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1541199-zybez-cencored-on-runescape/

My twitter attempts

https://twitter.com/SharkBrew_RS/with_replies

I cbf logging into my server to show u my SB mailbox, but trust me- I have tried every reasonable means of attempting to communicate with jagex.

"What makes your idea(s) that brilliant that jagex has to respond to you?" - I never claimed it was brilliant, I simply suggested we should open up a wider discussion and invite all clans who take part in this community, and try to invite individuals from RuneScape who can support us. What is wrong with that? You seem to be on a postulate that nobody can question or challange you. That much is clear from the choice of words in your sentences.

-I am under the impression that you refuse to be proven wrong. It's not just my word, People before me has tried and failed, so I am not going to waste my time. Like I said, put your money where your mouth is, go email jagex and tell me if they even reply.

QUOTE 5

Like I said before, this dec awards is simply a dry run. I will note your complaint, but bring it up again to @Persian Tom next time EV posts a topic.

I haven't yet discussed anything with Tom. With that being said, from the impression I'm getting from you I don't think an essay written by a professor with great amounts of evidence can affect anything around here.

-Your frog in the well mentality certainly doesn't help around here.

QUOTE 6 & 7

This is where you ignore my points and go on to try and assassinate my character on the pretense that I ignored your rehashed argument points

Are you actually serious? I said scientific, you took it literally. I gave an example and you're offended? I tried to "End//" it because I knew that no matter how far it continues you woudn't reply back to what I state and go off on a tangent giving a single example and generalizing that to every fight that has occured and will occur. You're offended by that? You think thats a "personal attack"?

-You tried to falsely presented the notion that I ignored all your suggestions. That attempt to spread falsehood is a personal attack on me, and that is not withstanding that utterly childish way to win this argument by having the last say"//END" At this point I am starting to think you care more for winning this argument than providing actionable suggestions that can help this system

"Rehased"? The whole fucking point of discussion with the wider community is to give rise to newer ideas if we can't think of any.

Again like i said, jagex wouldn't care and even if we come up with the best ideas, what is the fucking point if jagex will not work on them? Your argument hinges on wishful thinking rather than anything with consequence

See my response in red

At this point, you are rejecting every single statement made. Primary example:

• There are instances where clans team up against another who has pulled higher and win. -It's the wilderness.. the enemy of my enemy is my friend... don't be a bitch and either pull more yourself or get your own set of allies. And AFAIK we don't count the combined pulls.

Thats exactly why I said it doesn't accurately measure a clan's performance, because even if they lose you'll award them due to their pull.

Even the "emails" you have sent turned out to be unprofessional forum posts and tweets.

You claim I'm hitting you with personal attacks yet

don't be a bitch

I am inclined to believe you are either a troll or an ignoramus

Your frog in the well mentality certainly doesn't help around here.

utterly childish way

Your argument hinges on wishful

& this is all from 1 post, consider the others. Thats not how you justify your arguments. So much tangent, you don't even stick to what I'm saying. Sharkbrew is probably the most toxic pure community I have entered, and people have pm'd me about not trying here because its a waste community that nobody should take seriously - I can see why.

Its clear that you have no intention of changing this, or any problem mentioned. Therefore continuing would be a waste.

@@slushpuppy I have a solution! Just ban him. LOL

For?

At this point, you are rejecting every single statement made. Primary example:

Thats exactly why I said it doesn't accurately measure a clan's performance, because even if they lose you'll award them due to their pull.

Fuck sake, I hope you realize that I am rejecting every problem statement of yours because they make no fucking sense in the context of how the WCOTM is counted. We are not fucking giving clans awards for pulling high on 1 weekend, we are giving them awards if they can sustain high pulls over a period. Everything in this fucking world is not accurate. That is why we allow error tolerances and that is why sometimes we collate data over a time period to hopefully diminish said error tolerances- just like in the case of WCOTM where we collect data for a period of 1 month.

Care to explain why you ignored the other 2 replies?

Even the "emails" you have sent turned out to be unprofessional forum posts and tweets.

My staff team knows that I have tried emailed jagex countless time, they can attest to the lack of jagex care and concern for the community. 

Care to explain why you ignored the bit about zybez eh?

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/27m4f6/re_rant_about_how_useless_jagexsupport_twitter_is/

don't be a bitch

I am inclined to believe you are either a troll or an ignoramus

Your frog in the well mentality certainly doesn't help around here.

utterly childish way

Your argument hinges on wishful

& this is all from 1 post, consider the others. Thats not how you justify your arguments. So much tangent, you don't even stick to what I'm saying. Sharkbrew is probably the most toxic pure community I have entered, and people have pm'd me about not trying here because its a waste community that nobody should take seriously - I can see why.

Its clear that you have no intention of changing this, or any problem mentioned. Therefore continuing would be a waste.

I am just returning you your own medicine. And no, there is nothing wrong with sharkbrew. If you present your suggestion in a coherent manner and the suggestion is logical, it will be implemented.

Unfortunately you have yet to present any viable alternatives and notwithstanding the fact that most of your argument points are centered around nitpicking bits of of the system and taking it out of context, your arguments against how pulls excludes clan's performance is ludicrous at best.

@@Lenin

No point in arguing about it bro. Might seem tomatoic but at the end of the day its slushpuppy's system. So whether you claim its invalidity or not, it doesn't matter.

It's his system. We can't do nothing but try harder to win by his rules next time. Even if it sounds cauliflower.

Rage + CD (70) beat Doom + SD + Envy (110) yesterday. Do you understand how ridiculous and trivial this reward is? If you need me to show reasoning behind this I could. I'm hoping/assuming Slush had nothing to do with this, he seemed a lot more smart/reasonable than whoever did this.

I remember you, your the kid we kicked from Envy and joined rage... now you want to say lies when evidence show otherwise? lol really sad... and FYI SD was on your side... lol man stop getting high and focus

I remember you, your the kid we kicked from Envy and joined rage... now you want to say lies when evidence show otherwise? lol really sad... and FYI SD was on your side... lol man stop getting high and focus

Firstly, I don't even know you. Secondly I was never kicked, in fact when I left your ex-Leader Dude contacted me (image) asking me why I left and if I could give him a chance and speak on TS. Thirdly, 4 different evidence was shown and yet to this day nobody has replied to it (link).

I love how your grammer and coherence lacks, but you write Envy with a capital E and Rage with a lowercase r. It really shows that you're unbias.

Firstly, I don't even know you. Secondly I was never kicked, in fact when I left your ex-Leader Dude contacted me (image) asking me why I left and if I could give him a chance and speak on TS. Thirdly, 4 different evidence was shown and yet to this day nobody has replied to it (link).

I love how your grammer and coherence lacks, but you write Envy with a capital E and Rage with a lowercase r. It really shows that you're unbias.

Then again you miss the point and talk about my grammar because you have nothing else to say. The point is no one, in the right mind, will join “Râ€age on their own, why would anyone join a clan that does nothing but stay in singles and get cleared all the time? and dude was not an Ex-leader he was a trial Leader for 1 week. All I’m saying is , you're dissing Envy because your mad that you did not have a space in it.

One Clan, One Family

Then again you miss the point and talk about my grammar because you have nothing else to say. The point is no one, in the right mind, will join “R”age on their own, why would anyone join a clan that does nothing but stay in singles and get cleared all the time? and dude was not an Ex-leader he was a trial Leader for 1 week. All I’m saying is , you're dissing Envy because your mad that you did not have a space in it.

One Clan, One Family

I didn't miss the point, you had none. You pretty much presented a low level banter. Again with the nobody will join, your doing nothing but banter, theres nothing worthy. I was pointing to you being bias even to the level of grammar. Dude still had other ranks in Envy. Ok, if you say so. If that makes you sleep at night.

• 2 weeks later...