Wilderness Clan of the Month-December

Persian Tom

Olympus wins Clan Wars AND Wilderness awards for December.

Get ready, 2016.

Your anniversary let you win Wildy clan of the month with the CP invites.

Clan of the month....

OP had 6 wins and 1 loss to ruin (1 declaration counts)

Ruin had 6 wins no losses

Should just prep us an prove who is better at warring

Eruption of Pures 45 53 (98)

mini teams slumping lmfa000^

Ask yourself this:

Are you really ready for an all-out rivalry against EoP?

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU & Tripluh, 

Granted you have JAJA but its YOU and TRIPLUH lmfao - (okok master babalanka and cassidy69 too) LOLOLOLOLOL

Now limp back to your bomb shelter before you step on a mine and lose your other leg, you dumb paki.

Ask yourself this:

Are you really ready for an all-out rivalry against EoP?

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU & Tripluh, 

Granted you have JAJA but its YOU and TRIPLUH lmfao - (okok master babalanka and cassidy69 too) LOLOLOLOLOL

Now limp back to your bomb shelter before you step on a mine and lose your other leg, you dumb paki.

you can't even handle FI, what makes you think you can handle the big dogs? Don't pipe up lil guy.

Rage + CD (70) beat Doom + SD + Envy (110) yesterday. Do you understand how ridiculous and trivial this reward is? If you need me to show reasoning behind this I could. I'm hoping/assuming Slush had nothing to do with this, he seemed a lot more smart/reasonable than whoever did this.

Rage + CD (70) beat Doom + SD + Envy (110) yesterday. Do you understand how ridiculous and trivial this reward is? If you need me to show reasoning behind this I could. I'm hoping/assuming Slush had nothing to do with this, he seemed a lot more smart/reasonable than whoever did this.

Envy + Doom beat CD + Rage + SD :)

SD hate us. We all saw them snipe us in our capes. Same thing goes for tumblrs snipeunit and cd and rage main accs ragging us 24/7.

Envy + Doom beat CD + Rage + SD :)

SD hate us. We all saw them snipe us in our capes. Same thing goes for tumblrs snipeunit and cd and rage main accs ragging us 24/7.

I don't want to write this all again so read:

Did you miss Doom hitting us, running and you hitting right afterwards like it was synchronized? Watch Olympus' video, you'll see what I'm talking about. This alliance has been going on for a while. When we fought you at corp a few days ago, we saw many members from Doom and CD there. The name Doom keeps showing up whether you go, what do you expect us to say?

OP weren't focusing you buddy. After the trip was ending I left back to join the CD + Rage etc. and they decided with half their opts now they would snipe this fight for fun but out of respect not crash it (I'm assuming the last part). When your team (you + Doom + SD) pulled back to CA, we pushed forward as its shown on all videos, and that fight continued for about 15 minutes in which OP was positioned above us for 15 minutes, sniping CD members depriving the fight. Many of them now agree that they hit us a lot more than your team (image). If that wasn't enough we had a snipe unit directly behind us the whole time (image). You can view SD's 35+ pull attacking us from the north of CA in CD and Rage's videos. We were 100% disadvantaged from this fight, yet we out returned you both (image) - funny how Envy managed to outreturn Doom.