Rage vs. Slaughter | 2-0

Lenin

@L E N I N

@S U C I O S

How dare you say this?

we asked for a new set in game and i also pmed damien asking for a new set. which he flamed me for. then said if slaughter won, we would leave.

to which i reminded him of the day, we did 8 new sets with rage, winning 7/8. losing the 6th clearly not gonna leave after 1 win.

on top of that, instead of accepting the new set, we requested. you as a clan thought it better to run organized flame spams at the clanwars bank. again ignoring our request for a new set.

on top of that, not only despite the organized flame spams you were running, did i thank you for the mini. but i also pmed damien ty for mini.

so ima be honest you just pissed me off saying that.

the polar opposite of what had actually happened.

AND you claim us to be the catalyst of the toxicity in the topic? read the first fucking 4 comments?

all i see is flame from rage toward slaughter, which looks a whole lot like the spams you were running after the mini..

ignoring you and logging out? geez your perceptions are skewed.

Damien Declined my pm for new set. so i told everyone to log out. because i dont want them logged in reading your propaganda.

You asked for a new set well over 5 minutes later, I have the fucking clip. On the third round you all started leaving the portal, we went outside and spammed "?" and you all ignored us for about 2-3 minutes. Some of you even logged out. Why do you think we flamed? On the third round on TS we even said these guys [you] are still good, but the core team is not here so don't flame them.

Its called disrespect, esp. for no reason. After ever mini and prep we say thanks, as we do - its experience. When you log out on us without even pm'ing us its fucking ridiculous. Even if you're upset at Damien why ignore 15 other people?

We did flame, afterwards though not before you logged, ignored and left from clan wars. Nobody thanked us for the mini ingame. Don't lie, again, you think I didn't record? I kept it running so I could record the aftermath because I know something cauliflower like this would occur - and someone would try to lie.

The toxicity was referring to ingame. I tried to pm Straun (not sure if thats you) and someone else multiple times but you ignored me, yet before the mini you kept on asking for one. Nobody up until this thread thanked us for a mini, but we thanked you after the mini even though you lost. Typically there are kids in your clan which consistently flame (as there is in ours) but we have the courtesy to tell them to respect and ignore flame.

I love how your membercount dropped from 10 to 8, then to 6, then to 5 after - I love how you can deny that, I'm literally sitting here watching the clip from the third round and afterwards.

EDIT: I love how you read the post and immediately leave the thread - you thought I didn't record afterwards so you think you're ok to lie?

Swear down EnVy brown sticky stuff their pants when ever we asked for a mini lmao too late now I guess seeing as you're an MPC

You think you got rid of me because we moving up to mpc? Don´t you worry, I will still have some fun stomping on you and your clan.

We have destroyed you in every prep, why would we be scared of a mini? Are you really that dumb? Oh yeah, you are.

You think you got rid of me because we moving up to mpc? Don´t you worry, I will still have some fun stomping on you and your clan.

We have destroyed you in every prep, why would we be scared of a mini? Are you really that dumb? Oh yeah, you are.

Lmao lightwork you mad af Bak, how come you never accepted a mini against us then??? I hope you come out at LPC times on Saturday tbh, it will be fun eradicating your cancer clan from the wilderness once more.

Lmao lightwork you mad af Bak, how come you never accepted a mini against us then??? I hope you come out at LPC times on Saturday tbh, it will be fun eradicating your cancer clan from the wilderness once more.

I will be waiting for you to get out of singles, as per usual.

Why hype up a topic and on top of that flame slaughter, after a MINI win?

Gz on the win tho. You should setup a prep with Slaughter    :)

actually I think we'll just wait until we outlevel them to the point it takes little skill to beat them then sure !

actually I think we'll just wait until we outlevel them to the point it takes little skill to beat them then sure !

Nothing wrong with outlevelling others, as long as you don´t exceed the combat cap. We have beaten you several times in wars and preps and you are so salty that you lost, so you started calling us an MPC, even though we both know that´s not true. + the preps were set at 65 combat, but hey, let´s just ignore the facts, right? 

Also, you are wrong if you believe all you need to do is outlevel someone by 5 levels, in order to beat them.

Why hype up a topic and on top of that flame slaughter, after a MINI win?

Gz on the win tho. You should setup a prep with Slaughter    :)

MFW u think this is 'hyping up a topic'. We flame Slaughter, they flame us, get over it

making such a fuss about a mini hehe

82-16 btw

oh and prep us 

come 2 rage I can teach you how to mini

Nothing wrong with outlevelling others, as long as you don´t exceed the combat cap. We have beaten you several times in wars and preps and you are so salty that you lost, so you started calling us an MPC, even though we both know that´s not true. + the preps were set at 65 combat, but hey, let´s just ignore the facts, right? 

Also, you are wrong if you believe all you need to do is outlevel someone by 5 levels, in order to beat them.

I never claimed you beat us in a prep as a MPC. All I claimed is that you never stood a chance against Slaughter as a LPC. 

And having a much higher combat average is a huge advantage rofl

I never claimed you beat us in a prep as a MPC. All I claimed is that you never stood a chance against Slaughter as a LPC. 

And having a much higher combat average is a huge advantage rofl

I never said that you claimed you beat us in a prep, you downy. Yea it´s an advantage to have higher cb average, I´m not saying it isn´t. 

You asked for a new set well over 5 minutes later, I have the fucking clip. On the third round you all started leaving the portal, we went outside and spammed "?" and you all ignored us for about 2-3 minutes. Some of you even logged out. Why do you think we flamed? On the third round on TS we even said these guys [you] are still good, but the core team is not here so don't flame them.

Its called disrespect, esp. for no reason. After ever mini and prep we say thanks, as we do - its experience. When you log out on us without even pm'ing us its fucking ridiculous. Even if you're upset at Damien why ignore 15 other people?

We did flame, afterwards though not before you logged, ignored and left from clan wars. Nobody thanked us for the mini ingame. Don't lie, again, you think I didn't record? I kept it running so I could record the aftermath because I know something cauliflower like this would occur - and someone would try to lie.

The toxicity was referring to ingame. I tried to pm Straun (not sure if thats you) and someone else multiple times but you ignored me, yet before the mini you kept on asking for one. Nobody up until this thread thanked us for a mini, but we thanked you after the mini even though you lost. Typically there are kids in your clan which consistently flame (as there is in ours) but we have the courtesy to tell them to respect and ignore flame.

I love how your membercount dropped from 10 to 8, then to 6, then to 5 after - I love how you can deny that, I'm literally sitting here watching the clip from the third round and afterwards.

EDIT: I love how you read the post and immediately leave the thread - you thought I didn't record afterwards so you think you're ok to lie?

I have much less to say about this @L E N I N

One, how do you expect us to know you are being respectful and logical in ts, when you display barbarianism in game.

and secondly, if you recorded. watch the clip again, watch me "taint free" say ty 4 mini before i log out.

-Kev

I have much less to say about this @L E N I N

One, how do you expect us to know you are being respectful and logical in ts, when you display barbarianism in game.

and secondly, if you recorded. watch the clip again, watch me "taint free" say ty 4 mini before i log out.

-Kev

We did not display the flame until you ignored and logged out on us. It was simply retaliation to your disrespect.

You must have logged out before I wen outside because I don't have it recorded, not even in the chatbox.