Final Ownage Elite vs Doom P2P Prep [6/1/16]

holydreams

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

cef1d3e351f900dfd4e881e0df29fcf5.png

Today FOE had a P2P prep vs Doom down 5. They won the first round with a nice performance and it was tougher than expected. We then had to step it up and won round 2 after focusing more and performing better. Round 3 we perfected them on the PKRI but we rushed while they were out of position (but they should have been ready) so we did a redo, nonetheless it was an amazing performance on our behalf and all members for staying alive. They won that redo round (4) so I guess it was either 2-1 or 2-2 who knows so we did a 5th to end it which we won.

You can look at it as 2-1 or 3-2, nobody cares just enjoy the videos on the rounds we won down 5.

Thanks for the fight Doom, was fun. Nice performance overall.

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Loss

Round 2: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 35/19

Doom starting/ending: 40/0

Round 3: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 33/33

Doom starting/ending: 38/0

Round 4: Loss

Round 5: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 30/21

Doom starting/ending: 35/0

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~Peen

~Radical

they are decent tbh, it wasnt easy.

and they did have maxed pures but not really accounts with high def or prayer

because the cb 75s etc werent allowed in. I would rather fight with only 30 best aswell to force my opponents into a 25v30 situation, in this case it was luckily a bit higher opted.

Thank you for the prep doom, I had definetly fun attending it, especially your members that kept nonstop flaming were very entertaining :)

because the cb 75s etc werent allowed in. I would rather fight with only 30 best aswell to force my opponents into a 25v30 situation, in this case it was luckily a bit higher opted.

Thank you for the prep doom, I had definetly fun attending it, especially your members that kept nonstop flaming were very entertaining :)

We had 5 kids or so with avas and 2 using msb and faux was ice bursting. Don't speak as if you know facts.