Final Ownage Elite vs Doom P2P Prep [6/1/16]

holydreams

hey tlp battlescape/council/muted attendance taker dave aka @ sorry to distract u from ur midweek attendance counting atm, but when do u think hanubundle of twigs aka the worst warlord in mm's history aka the reason why 13th didn't trust him to continue leading mm, hence the closure aka @ is going to give you the opportunity to call?

@@Moni r u practicing on how to develop good propaganda hence the fake win video u made so quickly right after foe beat you m8? ur making doom look bad m8, and i have a lot of respect for the cool bruvs over at doom, so plz don't mess it up

Seems a nerve was struck on this day friends. Was ez

doom played well.  ur pull was ass tho ded clan
 PSA: do not allow this random, irrelevant, low tier on the same scale as @@Known 2 Pown, @@Blue Lights, @@Nate, who is only useful for scouting his life away every weekend flame anybody on sharkbrew lmfao. he joined tlp in like 2010, scouted every single day of his life for tlp, never been a rank until hanubundle of twigs promoted him in 2k15 lmfao so he can continue being a slave for a bundle of twigsgot lmfaoooooo. @@Range Grudge

Seems a nerve was struck on this day friends. Was ez
 not as ez as ur awful tanking lmfao. ez 1 bang /query novations 4 gifs

good work

in all honesty i don't think anyone should be flaming doom when they're giving fights to the #1 clans in their respective server even if they're  up 5 lol

its just the salt clans like ru/aao/cd

the ones that can't come anywhere close to the things we've accomplished

I don't think those clans have even tried to fight an hpc before, let a lone don't even fight doom anymore...

they would prefer to pick on brown sticky stuff clans like apex and op and barely win l0l