The state of the LPC scene

Jonathan

im 65 combat with 1 def LOL

ca21784f823e32a2c4236e8f1c680467.png

5b55b35c2c5b019c57efce3d99ad196f.png

well at least a rage rank got something right (the fact that im 65 combat) also isnt one of your higher ranks 20 def? lmfao i avoided flaming in my topic post but im thinking i shouldve

youre in the worst mpc I rest my case

Stop the flaming, this is important.

The LPC is vital to the pure community as most recruits that come into pure clanning go through LPC first/more over any other tier. With only 2 LPC clans active (bare in mind Slaughter's activity on the weekdays isn't that good), LPC will get slow.

Chaotic are improving in my eyes but they need to get the recruiting game strong. SD need to take things a little more serious.

In the meantime, to any MPC or HPC clans, if you are able to form a LPC please do so.

The LPC is vital to the pure community as most recruits that come into pure clanning go through LPC first/more over any other tier. With only 2 LPC clans active (bare in mind Slaughter's activity on the weekdays isn't that good), LPC will get slow.

Chaotic are improving in my eyes but they need to get the recruiting game strong. SD need to take things a little more serious.

In the meantime, to any MPC or HPC clans, if you are able to form a LPC please do so.

+ Chaotic should be more active in the wildy. I see more mini topics than wilderness events.

Hpcs see lpcs as a joke tho :(

Hpcs see lpcs as a joke tho :(

The pure community has gotten really toxic. I remember 5-6 years ago everything was so different in terms of activity and respect.

I think its mainly the toxic members of HPC that are doing that. It might be worthwile to post a topic on each HPC's forums.

The pure community has gotten really toxic. I remember 5-6 years ago everything was so different in terms of activity and respect.

I think its mainly the toxic members of HPC that are doing that. It might be worthwile to post a topic on each HPC's forums.

Clanning has changed bro:p

insert massacre joke here

I'm a Fallin leader and caller ur a plus 1 with a muted mic

anyone can make a brown sticky stuff clan and call lmao i wouldnt be so proud of that and i guarantee i have more experience clanning than you do, especially since you need 20 def just to tank level 50s lol

anyone can make a brown sticky stuff clan and call lmao i wouldnt be so proud of that and i guarantee i have more experience clanning than you do, especially since you need 20 def just to tank level 50s lol

OK, go make your own clan, pull 60+ to weekend trips and then talk.