Clan Wars League - Clan Prep League successor

slushpuppy

6c89b4156e0fb4861547578e2071d5fa.png

What Is the Clan Wars League(CWL)?

CWL is the successor to the CPL and will include most clan war fights and will log all major clan wars related fights

If the fight has been organized as a prep, it will count.

How Do I enter My Clan Into The League?

Requirements to be entered into the CWL:

• Must have posted 2 weekend aftermath topics pulling a reasonable opt pull & fight count
  • XLPC/LPC/MPC/HPC all accepted
  • Ambassador On Sharkbrew.com

After getting your ambassador rank, you then apply for the league here: http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14693-clan-wars-league-entry-form/

How Do I enter My Clans' Wins Into The System?

What Is Counted?

Clan War Preps- You must win 2/3 counts

Fullouts/other fight types- Depending on the fight amount, you must win majority of the rounds for it to be counted e.g. 2/3, 3/5 or 1/0.

Post an aftermath topic on sharkbrew.

What Is NOT Counted?

Wins against clans not inside the system

Fights that are below the minimum opt count

Fights that taken place too long ago.

Fights that break the rules- We will discount rounds which rules were broken.

Any other shenanigans designed to game the system

The 2-Stage Process

Clans will be given up to 48 hours to claim a dispute. Topics which are currently going through this process will be marked [AWAITING DISPUTE]. If you wish to submit a dispute, contact any Mediator, Counselor or Overseer via Forum PM.

If the win has been verified and the other clan files no dispute, the win will be added to the Clan Wars League. Topics which have been officially verified will be marked [VERIFIED]

Disputes

All disputes will be escalated in the ambassador board forums. Clan ranks are required to submit evidence pertinent for presenting their case to have the score disputed.

We will not accept "omg they ddos" as a dispute reason as it is hard to prove/disprove. Anyone can disconnect for various reasons.

I urge all ranks to either cancel the prep if you are getting DDOS'd the first round, or have all your members change their IPs beforehand.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Dude I was disappointed when I talked to you on EOP ts since you never used your mic in NPO i never knew what you sounded like. I was mad that you sounded normal ....

HEY ASSHOLE, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN. 

first disputes, now this.... gg sharkbrew dictating whether clans have events or not. pretty unhealthy way to go about this

"I urge all ranks to either cancel the prep if you are getting DDOS'd the first round, or have all your members change their IPs beforehand."