The Last Pures P2P Pk trip ft. GWASING SOVEREIGN AGAIN LMFAO?

TLP FLAME UNIT

You got smashed by every pure clan what you mean? First you lost the invites + mains rivalry against CP,Lost the rivalry to FOE in a humiliating fashion to losing both a fullout AND a prep for talking so much brown sticky stuff and now getting smoked by SV who just made the jump to HPC two months ago? Hanubundle of twigs era l000l.

• Rs Name:Retired

You got smashed by every pure clan what you mean? First you lost the invites + mains rivalry against CP,Lost the rivalry to FOE in a humiliating fashion to losing both a fullout AND a prep for talking so much brown sticky stuff and now getting smoked by SV who just made the jump to HPC two months ago? Hanubundle of twigs era l000l.

We killed cp, we killed fo, and now we're killing sv. WTF have fo leaders done to the clan apart from making this rivalry way too easy for TLP.

I suggest you stay inactive as fo's weekend trips are absolute brown sticky stuff.

We're busy killing people while you're setting up spams about your pull. Says alot about your trips

Today Final Ownage Elite peaked at 50 elites for F2P

We found RD at the Zamorak Altar or whatever its called in deep wildy so we rushed them and started fighting

if you ever wanna join a 2 server clan, you know where to come my swedish friend ;)

I give 0 fucks about what happens on runescape saturdays between 8pm and 11pm my time, feel free to have your fun on runescape during that time.

Just know that when I log on a bit hungover on sunday hungry for some pixelated lootations you better get back to hiding because you will die if you try to fight the legends of p2p, just like you always have been.

I give 0 fucks about what happens on runescape saturdays between 8pm and 11pm my time, feel free to have your fun on runescape during that time.

Just know that when I log on a bit hungover on sunday hungry for some pixelated lootations you better get back to hiding because you will die if you try to fight the legends of p2p, just like you always have been.

justin beiber

It's a shame you don't log in for f2p trips anymore..  <_<

What