Apex get embarrassed and perfected [almost] in P2P

White Kid

Would you look at that, somebody noticed me :3

Dark side isn't for me, I'm more of a grey jedi type guy.

Why walk the line between the light and dark when so many of your friends have joined the sith? really tho, although i miss those times, sv is a lot different than it was in 2014, you should give it a chance

How embarrassing. Mini with the same 5 people for 17 hours and still get steamrolled by AAO.

@@Old Nox

are you mentally cauliflower, you been apart of the brown sticky stufftiest clans on this game since 2011 and you've still yet to produce anything good in your garbish dog brown sticky stuff career, you got bullied out of apex and its becoming successful without your failure self, flaming all Apex topics just shows how salty you are and how much you wanna be apart of apex. RIP

and @@King Koer Jr your mad salty too for uploading this piece of brown sticky stuff vid to just try claw back some dignity from being beaten 2-1 in sets with SV invites. Pathetic.

Go to my topic and watch ur lame as clan/sv take a good ol' spanking http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/15078-apex-vs-aao-p2p-mini-5-1-8v8/ Learn how to make a real topic, dumbass.