Fo Leadership tactical decisions to get past that 40man f2p pull

33th

Yea bro foe aka a p2p based clan aka the clan that pulled 85 members on Sunday aka the clan that killed tlp in 30 def cap p2p war while u guys were up by 7 aka the clan with a 19-2 prep record vs tlp is definitely hanging on a thread Bonesaw would definitely be disappointed lmfaoooo you should seriously read what you type before you post it m8 lmfaooooooo @@cole

holy brown sticky stuff, thank god I'm not in tlp anymore. I'd probably catch the brain disease that makes you think tlp with a 2-19 prep record is actually better than foe. Lmfao I'm literally crying m8. Is this a battlescape logic or something? Someone plz enlighten me!!! @@cole @@Blue Lights @@33th

Yea bro foe aka a p2p based clan aka the clan that pulled 85 members on Sunday aka the clan that killed tlp in 30 def cap p2p war while u guys were up by 7 aka the clan with a 19-2 prep record vs tlp is definitely hanging on a thread Bonesaw would definitely be disappointed lmfaoooo you should seriously read what you type before you post it m8 lmfaooooooo @@cole

you keep backtracking to the same irrelevant brown sticky stuff than happened months ago man lmfaoo. i'm the one trying to get some action going.. won't be long until those foe members get tired of not even fighting their rival 

you keep backtracking to the same irrelevant brown sticky stuff than happened months ago man lmfaoo. i'm the one trying to get some action going.. won't be long until those foe members get tired of not even fighting their rival 
 [experienced]cole is trying to get some "action going" lmfaooooooo. ye bro, i'm sure ur sharkbrew posting skills will definitely give you the warlord promotion to help tlp get a round win vs foe lmfa0000

[experienced]cole is trying to get some "action going" lmfaooooooo. ye bro, i'm sure ur sharkbrew posting skills will definitely give you the warlord promotion to help tlp get a round win vs foe lmfa0000

so you spent 15 minutes to look on tlp forums to find my rank lmfao and you're still the one on an anonymous forum account l0l dw i wouldn't want people to know i was that broccolied either lmfaoo. sounds like you need a self esteem booster, go prep cp again lmfao lord knows you have to, what else is gonna keep those bored ass foe members from leaving? i would fuckin hate being in foe knowing that my leaders are the reason why we never get to fight our rival because they'd rather cling onto a few month old preps LMFAO

so you spent 15 minutes to look on tlp forums to find my rank lmfao and you're still the one on an anonymous forum account l0l dw i wouldn't want people to know i was that cauliflower either lmfaoo. sounds like you need a self esteem booster, go prep cp again lmfao lord knows you have to, what else is gonna keep those bored ass foe members from leaving? i would fuckin hate being in foe knowing that my leaders are the reason why we never get to fight our rival because they'd rather cling onto a few month old preps LMFAO
 wow it takes u 15 minutes to find someones rank? lmfao no wonder ur in tlp, clan filled with a bunch of slow degenerates lmfao. i would fuckin hate being in tlp knowing my leaders have no faith in my members, so they tell us to get 30 defence to compete, and always losing to my rivals (2-19 prep record) even though we make propaganda topics literally every other week to convince our members that we're actually good even though we just got demoralized in a 30 def cap fullout up 7. YIKES, THANK GOD I'M A FOE MEMBER AND NOT TLP LMFAOOOOOO

wow it takes u 15 minutes to find someones rank? lmfao no wonder ur in tlp, clan filled with a bunch of slow degenerates lmfao. i would fuckin hate being in tlp knowing my leaders have no faith in my members, so they tell us to get 30 defence to compete, and always losing to my rivals (2-19 prep record) even though we make propaganda topics literally every other week to convince our members that we're actually good even though we just got demoralized in a 30 def cap fullout up 7. YIKES, THANK GOD I'M A FOE MEMBER AND NOT TLP LMFAOOOOOO

i think it was more of foe ranks telling cauliflower foe members like you that tlp got 30 def to "compete" because they needed an excuse to deny us preps lmfao. again, for someone apparently knows tons about clanning you're really cauliflower if you think people will continue to believe that foe is any good in clanwars when all they do is prep bottom tier clans lmfao. apparent #1 clan is #1 regardless of the fact that they're scared and refuse to fight rival apparent #2 clan yeah bro real believable bro LMFAO yikes 

i think it was more of foe ranks telling cauliflower foe members like you that tlp got 30 def to "compete" because they needed an excuse to deny us preps lmfao. again, for someone apparently knows tons about clanning you're really cauliflower if you think people will continue to believe that foe is any good in clanwars when all they do is prep bottom tier clans lmfao. apparent #1 clan is #1 regardless of the fact that they're scared and refuse to fight rival apparent #2 clan yeah bro real believable bro LMFAO yikes 
 lmfao wtf did i just read? is this how battlescape kids argue on private servers? like wheres the logic lmfaoo. holy brown sticky stuff this brown sticky stuff is hilarious. i mean just look at all the sharkbrew, relevant awards that we won on this site even though theres literally only 5-6 foe members registered, including myself. everybody in the pure community knows tlp got 30 def to compete. and ye bro, tlp preps bottom tier clans and got over 40 losses last year. while foe prep bottom tier clans and got over 100 wins last year, 19 of them coming from our "rivals" lmfao. ye bro foe is totally scared when we just smashed u in a 30 def cap fullout LMFAOOOOOO. BRO UR MAKING THIS WAY TOO EASY FOR ME. PLZZ STOP CAUSE I'M LITERALLY CRYING LMFAOOOOOO!!!

lmfao wtf did i just read? is this how battlescape kids argue on private servers? like wheres the logic lmfaoo. holy brown sticky stuff this brown sticky stuff is hilarious. i mean just look at all the sharkbrew, relevant awards that we won on this site even though theres literally only 5-6 foe members registered, including myself. everybody in the pure community knows tlp got 30 def to compete. and ye bro, tlp preps bottom tier clans and got over 40 losses last year. while foe prep bottom tier clans and got over 100 wins last year, 19 of them coming from our "rivals" lmfao. ye bro foe is totally scared when we just smashed u in a 30 def cap fullout LMFAOOOOOO. BRO UR MAKING THIS WAY TOO EASY FOR ME. PLZZ STOP CAUSE I'M LITERALLY CRYING LMFAOOOOOO!!!

i can understand your ignorance, no wonder the ranks that actually matter keep you in the dark lmfaoo. did you also know that tlp reopened in feb 2015 and foes been open for the entire duration of 07? and still got reduced to whatever the fuck foe is now by pserver prods lmfao? a real #1 clan wouldn't be afraid to prove their status. hanging on by a thread bro, won't last forever lmfao

i can understand your ignorance, no wonder the ranks that actually matter keep you in the dark lmfaoo. did you also know that tlp reopened in feb 2015 and foes been open for the entire duration of 07? and still got reduced to whatever the fuck foe is now by pserver prods lmfao? a real #1 clan wouldn't be afraid to prove their status. hanging on by a thread bro, won't last forever lmfao
 HUH?? LMFAO IS THAT WHAT HANUbundle of twigs BRAINWASHED YOU TO BELIEVE? lmfaoooooo holy brown sticky stuff, i'm cryingggggggg. foe and tlp literally reopened the same day, February 1st. bro u are so lost and brainwashed, i actually feel sorry for you m8. a real #1 clan wouldn't get 30 defence to compete and still lose to a 1 def clan in a 30 def cap war lmfa000000. i can understand your ignorance, no wonder you're always on sharkbrew trying to convince people that tlp are actually good. u really believed we've been open the whole duration of 07, lmfao i'm fucking crying atm LO000000L!!!!

holy brown sticky stuff [experienced]cole really believed hanubundle of twigs when he said foe been open the whole duration of '07. wow brainwashed to the next level, i'm so appalled atm at what i just witnessed. and here i thought @@33th was the most brainwashed member in tlp, @@cole definitely took that after his performance lmfaoooooo

HUH?? LMFAO IS THAT WHAT HANUbundle of twigs BRAINWASHED YOU TO BELIEVE? lmfaoooooo holy brown sticky stuff, i'm cryingggggggg. foe and tlp literally reopened the same day, February 1st. bro u are so lost and brainwashed, i actually feel sorry for you m8. a real #1 clan wouldn't get 30 defence to compete and still lose to a 1 def clan in a 30 def cap war lmfa000000. i can understand your ignorance, no wonder you're always on sharkbrew trying to convince people that tlp are actually good. u really believed we've been open the whole duration of 07, lmfao i'm fucking crying atm LO000000L!!!!

holy brown sticky stuff [experienced]cole really believed hanubundle of twigs when he said foe been open the whole duration of '07. wow brainwashed to the next level, i'm so appalled atm at what i just witnessed. and here i thought @@33th was the most brainwashed member in tlp, @@cole definitely took that after his performance lmfaoooooo

i only came back to clanning in '15 having quit in '12 so i just assumed, but you're gonna eat this up and milk it for all its worth like an tofu so i'll let you do your thing lmfaoo. i would also recycle another point i made previously to keep this cauliflower argument going (like you've been doing this entire time l0l) and force some sense into you but i can only talk to a wall for so long. yikes

i only came back to clanning in '15 having quit in '12 so i just assumed, but you're gonna eat this up and milk it for all its worth like an tofu so i'll let you do your thing lmfaoo. i would also recycle another point i made previously to keep this cauliflower argument going (like you've been doing this entire time l0l) and force some sense into you but i can only talk to a wall for so long. yikes
 m8 idc about ur clanning history that consists of quitting rs and taking ur talents to private servers lmfaoo. i've been providing statistical facts, while all you've done is recycled the same garbage propaganda hanubundle of twigs brainwashed tlp with lmfaooo. you're not convincing anybody else that u guys are good. theres a reason why even with 30+ tlp members registered on sharkbrew, foe won all the relevant awards lmfaoooooo. but ur so blinded, brainwashed and naive to look at the facts. but i don't blame you, since ur obviously suffering from the private server syndrome [experienced]cole l0l

@@Braden Members of your clan who clearly lack braincells such as @@cole  are embarrassing your clan LOL

He chats so much brown sticky stuff yet he forgets we slammed you in a 65 v 65 where you hyped it up and changed your names to SMOOO00KED etc

Also you were up 7 in the Jagex cup and still LOST

plus we are 19-2 against you a very bad record for any clan that claims to be a "rival"

m8 idc about ur clanning history that consists of quitting rs and taking ur talents to private servers lmfaoo. i've been providing statistical facts, while all you've done is recycled the same garbage propaganda hanubundle of twigs brainwashed tlp with lmfaooo. you're not convincing anybody else that u guys are good. theres a reason why even with 30+ tlp members registered on sharkbrew, foe won all the relevant awards lmfaoooooo. but ur so blinded, brainwashed and naive to look at the facts. but i don't blame you, since ur obviously suffering from the private server syndrome [experienced]cole l0l

lol things are going to get to the point where you guys won't be able to play off every prep offer from us with the typical "lol 30 def to compete pserver 2-19 prep record hanubundle of twigs 5 p2p 1 f2p rofl lmao lol lmfao" response without getting brown sticky stuff for it by everyone else lmfao