Fo Leadership tactical decisions to get past that 40man f2p pull

33th

Brainwashed TLP members, let me remind you a brief history of the last three rivalries you had.

-Lost a main + invite and 30 def rivalry aginst CP where the final fight took place at mossies in single that lasted an hour and thirty minutes lmaooooo.

-Hyped up a prep against FOE where most of your cauliflower members changed their names to"smoooooooooked" and got 3-0 so badly that they had to close down clan wars from all of that smoke l00000l.On top of that you leaked FOE leaderboards and spreading rumors that they was closing (which never happened by the way retards) and lost at the J cup (that was 30 def capped) up 7 and got embarassed infront of the entire runescape community that you didn't go out on sunday and prepped a main clan to a fullout that you also lost to l0000l.

-Lastly you're in a rivalry that with a clan that just moved to HPC and has been getting railed by them consistently since then that you had to resort to calling main clans and other HPC clans to help you on top of using your own mains to compete (especially in the server you claim you're #1 in) l00000000000000l.

Don't even get me started on your first rivalry you had when you first reopened that you lost to Supremacy that was the catalyst for YOU TO BECOME A 30 DEFENCE CLAN. 1-4 in rivalries as the only one you won against was a slumping Fatality. Keyword: slumping. If it was the 2013-2014 Fatality you wouldn't even be open right now.

brown sticky stuff clan, brown sticky stuff members, brown sticky stuff rank team and finally brown sticky stuff leaders. This is Hanubundle of twigs's era l000000l. Won't be long until he'll be the reason TLP closes just like how he closed MM. Drink bleach and kys brown sticky stuffters.

wow lmfao you literally just said exactly what anonymous foe sharkbrew accounts @@lookatwhatidid said in every single post of his ever. kinda sad that he needs backup lmfao, sucks that he didnt call anyone better  :(

arguing back with facts that mean nothing is what a pussies like you do in this situation lmfao. typically i'd respond with how you're scared to prep us but if twitch isn't trolling then i guess i got what i wanted  :D
 ye ur broken. was pretty ez just like the 19/21 preps tbh lmfa00

I wonder if 2k16 is the year battlescape @@Nate is going to prove himself that he wasn't one of the worst warlords of all time lmfao. Idk who's worst, @@Nate or @@Blue Lights L000L. Refer to @@Halloween sig
 typical response from one of the worst warlords in tlp's history. lmfao very expected m8

is that what hanubundle of twigs told you? lmfao holy brown sticky stuff ur brainwashed. foe has 35-40 with 25 def, while tlp has 60 people with 30 defence alone l0l. are you really that lost? and lmfao i've been in tlp & mm before you even knew what a pure was m8. stick to defending a forum based clan you random lmfaoooooo

he doesnt have to tell me anything when i can just check your memberlist? you have over 60 ppl with 20+ defence lol

and idk m8 ive been pure clanning for a while lol

he doesnt have to tell me anything when i can just check your memberlist? you have over 60 ppl with 20+ defence lol and idk m8 ive been pure clanning for a while lol
 you're checking foe's ml and come up with 60+ people with 20+ defence l0l? yeah, you're definitely listening to hanubundle of twigs instead of using your own brain for once to see that we actually have 49 people with 20+ defence, while tlp has 79 people with 20+ def, not to mention 60/79 with 30+ defence lmfaooooo. bro just stop embarrassing yourself. and trust me, i've been clanning before you even knew about runescape. i can teach you a lot about tlp's history, since i can tell ur pretty new lmfao

you're checking foe's ml and come up with 60+ people with 20+ defence l0l? yeah, you're definitely listening to hanubundle of twigs instead of using your own brain for once to see that we actually have 49 people with 20+ defence, while tlp has 79 people with 20+ def, not to mention 60/79 with 30+ defence lmfaooooo. bro just stop embarrassing yourself. and trust me, i've been clanning before you even knew about runescape. i can teach you a lot about tlp's history, since i can tell ur pretty new lmfao

mvT3r.png

62 people with 20+ defence

=P

Brainwashed TLP members, let me remind you a brief history of the last three rivalries you had.

-Lost a main + invite and 30 def rivalry aginst CP where the final fight took place at mossies in single that lasted an hour and thirty minutes lmaooooo.

-Hyped up a prep against FOE where most of your cauliflower members changed their names to"smoooooooooked" and got 3-0 so badly that they had to close down clan wars from all of that smoke l00000l.On top of that you leaked FOE leaderboards and spreading rumors that they was closing (which never happened by the way retards) and lost at the J cup (that was 30 def capped) up 7 and got embarassed infront of the entire runescape community that you didn't go out on sunday and prepped a main clan to a fullout that you also lost to l0000l.

-Lastly you're in a rivalry that with a clan that just moved to HPC and has been getting railed by them consistently since then that you had to resort to calling main clans and other HPC clans to help you on top of using your own mains to compete (especially in the server you claim you're #1 in) l00000000000000l.

Don't even get me started on your first rivalry you had when you first reopened that you lost to Supremacy that was the catalyst for YOU TO BECOME A 30 DEFENCE CLAN. 1-4 in rivalries as the only one you won against was a slumping Fatality. Keyword: slumping. If it was the 2013-2014 Fatality you wouldn't even be open right now.

brown sticky stuff clan, brown sticky stuff members, brown sticky stuff rank team and finally brown sticky stuff leaders. This is Hanubundle of twigs's era l000000l. Won't be long until he'll be the reason TLP closes just like how he closed MM. Drink bleach and kys brown sticky stuffters.

Very glad to see how you feel bro I'm proud of you

lmfao you can't be serious. yea let's just ignore all the maxed 1 def pures foe has and automatically assume the 62nd member with 20 def = 62 members with 20+ def. lmfao is this apart of hanubundle of twigs's propaganda that he brainwashed you with? ill pray for you lmfaooooooojgs27m.png

Are you fucking broccolied LMFAO

You can literally click defence and it shows 62 people you absolute moron

edit, so ppl with 20 def that are below 93 cb do not count? I see

lmfao you can't be serious. yea let's just ignore all the maxed 1 def pures foe has and automatically assume the 62nd member with 20 def = 62 members with 20+ def. lmfao is this apart of hanubundle of twigs's propaganda that he brainwashed you with? ill pray for you lmfaooooooo jgs27m.png

here bro leme help u out a bit http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/pages/ml?sort=defence

and this is without the 35 extra retired members who were on the ml earlier lmaooooooooo

this is why foe kids stay away from sharkbrew bro you just embarrass yourselves

Are you fucking cauliflower LMFAOYou can literally click defence and it shows 62 people you absolute moronedit, so ppl with 20 def that are below 93 cb do not count? I see
 Lmfao are you really that cauliflower? We just updated our ML, and now have 52 people with 20+ defence, while TLP has 79 people with 20+ def, 60/79 with 30 defence lmfaooooooooo. it's a shame with 79 people with 20+ defence and your clan still struggle to get a round win vs FOE LMFAO

well looks like lookatwhatidid is going back into hibernation  he got a lil too excited this time
 tell me more about how pibb was one of the worst leader's of all time and got closed by foe under his leadership, xgot being an events team (sick new "hc" title lmfa0) for over 4 years lmfao and how hanuman is one of the worst warlord's in mm's history, and accomplished nothing under tlp lmfaooooooooooo

Lmfao are you really that cauliflower? We just updated our ML, and now have 52 people with 20+ defence, while TLP has 79 people with 20+ def, 60/79 with 30 defence lmfaooooooooo. it's a shame with 79 people with 20+ defence and your clan still struggle to get a round win vs FOE LMFAO

lmfao bro update that ml cus of sharkbrew man

you had 62 people with 20+ def lol

seeing as the ML just shrunk 30 names.. yep.

40 lol