Fo Leadership tactical decisions to get past that 40man f2p pull

33th

lol things are going to get to the point where you guys won't be able to play off every prep offer from us with the typical "lol 30 def to compete pserver 2-19 prep record hanubundle of twigs 5 p2p 1 f2p rofl lmao lol lmfao" response without getting brown sticky stuff for it by everyone else lmfao 

lmao we have a f2p prep vs you next week you better win and hope it doesnt turn out like the fullout with TLP flaming before hand then getting smoked 3-0. 

lol things are going to get to the point where you guys won't be able to play off every prep offer from us with the typical "lol 30 def to compete pserver 2-19 prep record hanubundle of twigs 5 p2p 1 f2p rofl lmao lol lmfao" response without getting brown sticky stuff for it by everyone else lmfao 
 lmfao what you're failing to understand is that we beat you 19/21 times even with your 30 defence. we literally don't have anything to prove, while tlp has everything to prove. that is why you're so mad that we aren't giving you guys the opportunity to prove yourselves, and it is what makes this so fucking hilarious because we make you guys wait, beat you guys and watch you guys cry lmfaoooo. idk why ur trying best to convince to people tlp is actually good when they haven't beat foe in anything that actually matters lmfao. like u literally have no logical argument with facts to back you up. you just going by weak, refusing to prep you guys arguments as if we're scared, when we just beat you guys in a 30 def cap fullout. you really think we're scared? LMFAO. it's fucking hilarious watching you guys beg for a fight, then just lose. we control the action and the pace of your clan, and we love it

lmfao what you're failing to understand is that we beat you 19/21 times even with your 30 defence. we literally don't have anything to prove, while tlp has everything to prove. that is why you're so mad that we aren't giving you guys the opportunity to prove yourselves, and it is what makes this so fucking hilarious because we make you guys wait, beat you guys and watch you guys cry lmfaoooo. idk why ur trying best to convince to people tlp is actually good when they haven't beat foe in anything that actually matters lmfao. like u literally have no logical argument with facts to back you up. you just going by weak, refusing to prep you guys arguments as if we're scared, when we just beat you guys in a 30 def cap fullout. you really think we're scared? LMFAO. it's fucking hilarious watching you guys beg for a fight, then just lose. we control the action and the pace of your clan, and we love it

you rarely give us preps because you don't want to risk your status, not because foe is worlds away from everyone in quality and pulls and you actually have something better to do, which is how every foe sheep i've come into contact with acts lmfao. that's what i'm trying to establish 

and i haven't failed to understand a single thing you've said. i understand what you guys are doing and if i'm honest, i would probably do the same thing if i was in a coward rank in a crumbling clan which rivals are on the verge of surpassing them lmfao. trust me, i get it. i get everything. its just that i don't agree with it which is why i'm here talking to a brick wall such as yourself lmfao. i don't really know how else to explain it, but i'm sure you'd love to type the same brown sticky stuff in a different order again like you've been doing this whole time so go ahead lmfao

"we have nothing to prove" translation: we are living in the past and dont want to risk our current status because then we'd have nothing

garbage clan with garbage leaders and garbage members

majority of those preps were before we got 30 defence =P

stick to f2p prepping clans that we've beaten literally like 16 times in a row l0l

state of you

you rarely give us preps because you don't want to risk your status, not because foe is worlds away from everyone in quality and pulls and you actually have something better to do, which is how every foe sheep i've come into contact with acts lmfao. that's what i'm trying to establish  and i haven't failed to understand a single thing you've said. i understand what you guys are doing and if i'm honest, i would probably do the same thing if i was in a coward rank in a crumbling clan which rivals are on the verge of surpassing them lmfao. trust me, i get it. i get everything. its just that i don't agree with it which is why i'm here talking to a brick wall such as yourself lmfao. i don't really know how else to explain it, but i'm sure you'd love to type the same brown sticky stuff in a different order again like you've been doing this whole time so go ahead lmfao
 "rarely give you preps" we gave tlp the most preps out of every pure clan last year, and it's not my fault tlp loss 19/21 of those preps ROFL. "risk our status" LMFAO WHAT? is that what hanubundle of twigs told you? you're really thinking way too deep into this or so brainwashed from hanubundle of twigs's propaganda to see reality for what it is. how are you guys on the verge of surpassing foe if you guys struggle to get a round win vs a 1 defence clan? you guys just loss to a 1 defence clan in a 30 DEF CAP FULLOUT. imagine if foe had 30 defence, you guys wouldnt even come close LMFAO. you don't have to agree that your clan is brown sticky stuff, but at least look at the facts and realize your arguments are heavily flawed m8 lmfaooo

"we have nothing to prove" translation: we are living in the past and dont want to risk our current status because then we'd have nothing garbage clan with garbage leaders and garbage members
 ye bro? u just loss a 30 def cap fullout to a garbage clan with garbage leaders and garbage members lmfao. do you hear yourself? too much dicks is fucking up your brain cells m8 lmfaooooo

majority of those preps were before we got 30 defence =P stick to f2p prepping clans that we've beaten literally like 16 times in a row l0l state of you
 so what ur telling me is tlp needed 30 defence to compete. its a shame even after u guys got 50+ people with 30 defence, u guys still continue to lose to foe LMFAO. stick to being a forum based clan and getting brainwashed by hanubundle of twigs's propaganda topics m8 l0000l

you rarely give us preps because you don't want to risk your status, not because foe is worlds away from everyone in quality and pulls and you actually have something better to do, which is how every foe sheep i've come into contact with acts lmfao. that's what i'm trying to establish 

and i haven't failed to understand a single thing you've said. i understand what you guys are doing and if i'm honest, i would probably do the same thing if i was in a coward rank in a crumbling clan which rivals are on the verge of surpassing them lmfao. trust me, i get it. i get everything. its just that i don't agree with it which is why i'm here talking to a brick wall such as yourself lmfao. i don't really know how else to explain it, but i'm sure you'd love to type the same brown sticky stuff in a different order again like you've been doing this whole time so go ahead lmfao

Just stop responding lmao it won't go anywhere and your just making tlp look bad your whole argument of us scared to prep is full of brown sticky stuff as we have a prep next week just say Gl and move on

"rarely give you preps" we gave tlp the most preps out of every pure clan last year, and it's not my fault tlp loss 19/21 of those preps ROFL. "risk our status" LMFAO WHAT? is that what hanubundle of twigs told you? you're really thinking way too deep into this or so brainwashed from hanubundle of twigs's propaganda to see reality for what it is. how are you guys on the verge of surpassing foe if you guys struggle to get a round win vs a 1 defence clan? you guys just loss to a 1 defence clan in a 30 DEF CAP FULLOUT. imagine if foe had 30 defence, you guys wouldnt even come close LMFAO. you don't have to agree that your clan is brown sticky stuff, but at least look at the facts and realize your arguments are heavily flawed m8 lmfaooo

yup yup yup yada yada congrats bro that was so groundbreaking it was like i didn't hear it in the last 400 of your meaningless posts lmfao. expected and broken have fun mass joining fi when you close  ;)

Just stop responding lmao it won't go anywhere and your just making tlp look bad your whole argument of us scared to prep is full of brown sticky stuff as we have a prep next week just say Gl and move on
 i don't blame him. hanubundle of twigs conditioned his mind to truly believe that foe is scared to prep them and we rarely give them preps, when we actually gave tlp the most preps out of every pure clan last year lmfao. he's brainwashed to the extreme, not even @@33th is that brainwashed. all the facts is right in front his face, but he's like a robot recycling hanubundle of twigs's propaganda over and over rofl

yup yup yup yada yada congrats bro that was so groundbreaking it was like i didn't hear it in the last 400 of your meaningless posts lmfao. expected and broken have fun mass joining fi when you close  ;)
 ye ur emotional and broken atm. way too ez and can't compete lmfao. think twice be4 trying to come for me again m8, youll never win. btw u do realize when tlp closed, they mass joined fi and hanubundle of twigs tried to make a second version of mm on a private server lmfao. or let me guess, you quit rs and was too busy playing private servers to know all of this? LMFAOOOO

so what ur telling me is tlp needed 30 defence to compete. its a shame even after u guys got 50+ people with 30 defence, u guys still continue to lose to foe LMFAO. stick to being a forum based clan and getting brainwashed by hanubundle of twigs's propaganda topics m8 l0000l

are you implying 5 def levels make a big difference in a 1 def gear cap lol?? were you even around when mm slapped ur asses with a bunch of 1 deffers lol

we havent lost to you in f2p for over 4 months lol

lol

ye ur emotional and broken atm. way too ez and can't compete lmfao. think twice be4 trying to come for me again m8, youll never win. btw u do realize when tlp closed, they mass joined fi and hanubundle of twigs tried to make a second version of mm on a private server lmfao. or let me guess, you quit rs and was too busy playing private servers to know all of this? LMFAOOOO

wow you're so good at bringing up the past lmfao do you write this brown sticky stuff down bro?

are you implying 5 def levels make a big difference in a 1 def gear cap lol?? were you even around when mm slapped ur asses with a bunch of 1 deffers lol

we havent lost to you in f2p for over 4 months lol

lol

yeah because foe is #1 and they don't have to consistently fight a clan to be better than them, they just are better indefinitely. because fuck logic right lmfao?

are you implying 5 def levels make a big difference in a 1 def gear cap lol?? were you even around when mm slapped ur asses with a bunch of 1 deffers lol we havent lost to you in f2p for over 4 months lol
 everybody knows 30 def makes a big difference in a 1 def gear cap lmfaooo, are you really that lost? but i'm glad that ur admitting that tlp needed 30 defence to compete. and yes, i was actually in mm when we destroyed tlp in PCT lmfao. the last time tlp loss to foe in a f2p prep, we only loss 3 people lmfao. was so easy and boring ROFL

everybody knows 30 def makes a big difference in a 1 def gear cap lmfaooo, are you really that lost? but i'm glad that ur admitting that tlp needed 30 defence to compete. and yes, i was actually in mm when we destroyed tlp in PCT lmfao. the last time tlp loss to foe in a f2p prep, we only loss 3 people lmfao. was so easy and boring ROFL

it doesnt when all of fo is 25 defence

and no you werent lol

lmfao ur so emotional atm, u cant even argue back with facts. i'm hurting your soul atm LMFAOOO

arguing back with facts that mean nothing is what a pussies like you do in this situation lmfao. typically i'd respond with how you're scared to prep us but if twitch isn't trolling then i guess i got what i wanted  :D

it doesnt when all of fo is 25 defence and no you werent lol
 is that what hanubundle of twigs told you? lmfao holy brown sticky stuff ur brainwashed. foe has 35-40 with 25 def, while tlp has 60 people with 30 defence alone l0l. are you really that lost? and lmfao i've been in tlp & mm before you even knew what a pure was m8. stick to defending a forum based clan you random lmfaoooooo